Room Mate Aitana Hotel

Accommodation related topics.
Mr nice

Room Mate Aitana Hotel

Post by Mr nice »

This is a newly opened hotel located behind Centraal Station and I will be staying here in December. The reviews on Trip Adviser look good, has anyone on here stayed at this hotel yet? If so, what do you think?

Thanks in advance.

http://aitana.room-matehotels.com/

Yesterday, I Woke Up Sucking a Lemon.
billyriz

Re: Room Mate Aitana Hotel

Post by billyriz »

Looks like a good place, breakfast till 12 is a huge plus, i normally sleep till 10ish when most hotels stop their breakfast, Free wifi and door to relax and smoke out of, banging views of harbour, shower and bath in some rooms, look foward to your review and hopefully some others before that have fun! :D

I just looked where it is and i use to get the 22 bus to central from that area you can also get the 348 but the 22 is quicker
Ying Yang and another fly n buy i forget whats is called are on Spaarndammerstaat
Also on Spaarndammerstaat are Pizza and other takeaways but most shut at 11-12 cause thier away from centraal also you will find Albert H and Spar supermarkets

Scrap that google maps telling me its somewhere that its not even near
Mr nice

Post by Mr nice »

billyriz wrote:Looks like a good place, breakfast till 12 is a huge plus, i normally sleep till 10ish when most hotels stop their breakfast, Free wifi and door to relax and smoke out of, banging views of harbour, shower and bath in some rooms, look foward to your review and hopefully some others before that have fun! :D

I just looked where it is and i use to get the 22 bus to central from that area you can also get the 348 but the 22 is quicker
Ying Yang and another fly n buy i forget whats is called are on Spaarndammerstaat
Also on Spaarndammerstaat are Pizza and other takeaways but most shut at 11-12 cause thier away from centraal also you will find Albert H and Spar supermarkets

Scrap that google maps telling me its somewhere that its not even near
Cheers Billy, I'll check out Yin Yang. Also, I notice that the hotel is near De Barentsz, judging by the review thread it could be a hit or miss.
Yesterday, I Woke Up Sucking a Lemon.
dude65

Post by dude65 »

Their website says it's 500m from Centraal. That's a five minute walk (if it's true, check google maps ;-)
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

dude65 wrote:Their website says it's 500m from Centraal. That's a five minute walk (if it's true, check google maps ;-)
I know google first sent me elsewhere when i just searced the address then when i asked for directions from the station it sent me to the real address
oufc.sturdy

Post by oufc.sturdy »

Does anybody know how much the deposit is when it comes to checking in???
matty223

Post by matty223 »

its more then a 5 min walk from centraal station
thompaw

Post by thompaw »

I stayed just as they were opening. It's about a 10 minute walk from the back door of Central Station, iirc. I don't recall a deposit, do you mean for incidentals?

They have ice machines on every other floor, which is great if you crave an iced tea.
There must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.
scottishguy

Post by scottishguy »

Amazing hotel , quite expensive , and for my ageing legs it was a good twenty minute walk to the centre! worth it if you like a bit of class though!