Hotel prices

Accommodation related topics.
TheStiffAmerican

Hotel prices

Post by TheStiffAmerican »

I know this is a snmall rant,, but wtf is up with the hotel and apartment prices ,, seems to me they jumped though the roof, what i used to get for 60-70 bucks on priceline NYOP ,, are now double ,, wtf!!!!!!!

Matty TSA

ftcarer

Re: Hotel prices

Post by ftcarer »

Rant away TSA :lol: :twisted: you need to win that pool mate :wink: I did just check the cheap(£45pn) apartment Wifey,1st born & I used & that's up to £72pn now , still cheap enough though :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
TheStiffAmerican

Post by TheStiffAmerican »

thats about a hundred a night ,, for an apartment yea thats good,, i used to win (bidding NYOP) the NH Amsterdam centre for 60-70 usd a night,, no its at 140 and up,, crazy jump,, oh well, at least the flight is cheap (miles)

Peace TSA
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Yes, I've got the NH Carlton in the centre, costing me £525 for 4 nights. Thats with breakfasts and the cancellation option, stripped down it's about £425 :mrgreen:
Maybe I could have waited down a couple of weeks or tried a mystery box, but you know what? I got high, weedled a few extra pounds out of Mrs Spider 8) and went for the one I wanted. :D
What a long strange trip it is.
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

i stay out of amsterdam now,pay an extra 5e for the train fare everyday,but save money and get a better room,haarlem last time,zaandam this time,just under a 100e for 2 nights,but with private bathroom
macky

Post by macky »

madmaxxx wrote:i stay out of amsterdam now,pay an extra 5e for the train fare everyday,but save money and get a better room,haarlem last time,zaandam this time,just under a 100e for 2 nights,but with private bathroom
Hope there,s not construction workers this time maxx fingers crossed,have great trip :)