Looking for a Smokers Pad in De Pijp?

Accommodation related topics.
motorheed
Location: bedroom most o the day!behind the toolshed the rest o the day!

Looking for a Smokers Pad in De Pijp?

Post by motorheed »

Hi folks

Thought id inform you of this little gem of a self catering 2nd floor apartment.
The owner is a lovely guy called Herman & his pad in his words is a " bunch of stoners wanting a good blow type of place!" :D
when it seems to be getting harder finding smoker friendly apartments these days especially with a lot of places not letting you put tobacco/fags in your joints (yeh I know a lot don't put tobacco in but a lot still do , like myself!!) it helps knowing you can smoke your heart out in your pad.
Also its in a perfect part of the city De Pijp , Greenhouse on Tolstraat 5 mins away ,others just 1 street past Albert cuyp market Gerard doustraat has a couple lovely smokers along it plus loads of places to eat, drink , & get your groceries in.
Trams are 2 mins away taking you anywhere in the city & are every 5-6 mins.
I don't get anything for putting this up I'm just trying to help folk find apartments that are happy you're there for not only all the beautiful places to visit but happy you bring home your days ganja groceries & smoke away till the cows come home or till you leave , whatever comes first :lol:

You'll find Herman's pad plus many many others including b&b,s hotels here on this site HomeAway
Hope this helps someone

Enjoy your trips
Peace.

PS; I'm in town 2nd June till following Tuesday 7th :D

religious views?-yeh can see 2 churches from my bedroom window!
matty223

Re: Looking for a Smokers Pad in De Pijp?

Post by matty223 »

a link would be nice
peace matty