Amsterdam cozy canal apartment

Accommodation related topics.
cornish pixie

Amsterdam cozy canal apartment

Post by cornish pixie »

Staying here in October. Anybody stayed in in the past ? Reasonable price. Just interested in any info from any members who may of stayed in the past. It's with amsterdam stay id703
http://www.amsterdamstay.com/apartments ... 6&guests=2

"If you can, then do "
Not_the_monk

Re: Amsterdam cozy canal apartment

Post by Not_the_monk »

Yeah, I stayed there in April. Pretty much exactly as described/pictured, owner was really nice and lives upstairs, very weed friendly, not huge but more than adequate for a short stay, good location, we had no complaints at all for the cost.

Anything specific you want to know?
cornish pixie

Post by cornish pixie »

Sounds great. Location looks great with a short walk to spui and la tatulia just north. Did the property have a TV as it says it does on the listing but didn't see one on the listing. I only ask as as I like to take a hard drive and watch movies late at night while burning a couple.
"If you can, then do "
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Yeah mate it does, it's on a little chest in the near corner by the couch so you can't quite see it in the photos but it's a reasonably new flat screen, about 26" I'd guess from memory.

Absolutely, it's only a couple of minutes walk to La Tertuila and a few more up to Biba and Mr K's. There's a pretty good little Thai restaurant a stone's throw away and an Albert Hein near enough on Johnny Jordanplein for food shopping.

Found this on my phone; the view out the window...

Oh, and there's a drawer in the kitchen that had about a dozen grinders people have left in it (and various papers etc), I'd check that before stocking up on paraphernalia when you arrive :D
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

We stayed there in 2015. Very cool. See here:

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 10&t=30928
cornish pixie

Post by cornish pixie »

Thanks guys for the info. Looking forward to my stay now. That view does look great from the window. :D
"If you can, then do "