Hotel Nadia

Accommodation related topics.
ZBeebs

Hotel Nadia

Post by ZBeebs »

I'm considering a stay at Hotel Nadia, in one of the single balcony rooms. Is it true that you have to be buzzed into the hotel every single time, day or night? How much of a hassle is this?

Will they give me a hard time if I want to bring someone back to the room to sit on the balcony since it's a single? No issues smoking outside on the balcony, right?

Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Willjay

Re: Hotel Nadia

Post by Willjay »

We always stay at the Nadia :) and will be there this year for kings day :P the buzzer is not a problem, we have never been delayed by it, :) they have a no guest rule, :( I think it's to prevent call girls and guys :oops: but smoking on the balcony is acceptable :mrgreen: the room we get on the 4th floor :arrow: yes that's 72 steeps :!: has a covered balcony :mrgreen: got to keep the matches dry :lol:

they also carry your bags up and down the stairs for you, and have fresh flowers in the room as well as a well stocked coffee and tea maker and mini fridge
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Bob2

Re: Hotel Nadia

Post by Bob2 »

only stayed once, but Great hotel Got a double room with lovely little balcony (would of preferred the covered balcony as it rained abit and i had over brought as usual

clean toilet and shower Plus a kettle with the little bits (which you can help yourself to extra sachets in constantly open eating area room)

buzzer no problem and we got in late, staff were great and a fantastic location

ONLY 1 Problem i found if really off your tits with giant suitcase stairs were annoying, but nowhere near the worst