Houseboat/apartment

Accommodation related topics.
matty223

Houseboat/apartment

Post by matty223 »

Ok since the place i want isnt available in April, any of you guys coming in April wanna split a 2 bedroom place for a few days

Peace matty

Kenshiro

Re: Houseboat/apartment

Post by Kenshiro »

I might be interested in this pal...what dates are you looking at doing?
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Im looking at the arriving on the 17 th ,
Matty
matty223

Post by matty223 »

sNc wrote: Tue 24th Oct 2017 09:47 pm I might be interested in this pal...what dates are you looking at doing?
How many nights are you going to be in town?
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Was looking to do 6/7 nights
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Already planning the honeymoon eh? That's cute and all, but don't you two love birds need to set a date for the wedding first? :P ;)

...juuuust kidding... :lol: :twisted:

We've previously seen some dope as fuck houseboats suited for something like six to ten people that (when divided into six) were quite reasonably priced considering what you got for your money, dunno if any of them are around still... On the other hand it just complicates things to have to rely on e.g. six different peeps organizing shit together and sticking to those plans!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Wow, seems a bit hard to find a decent apartment these days, having a rough time finding a place for April,

Matty
macky

Post by macky »

matty223 wrote: Mon 11th Dec 2017 05:25 pm Wow, seems a bit hard to find a decent apartment these days, having a rough time finding a place for April,

Matty
They have cracked down on apartments calling themselves Bed and breakfest :D
The lady I stay with had to change her three apartments into separate bedrooms ...just fucked my go to apartment :shock:
Got one bedroom on canal and ya! It,s pricey :D Friends have been looking for awhile and went with hotel rooms .
Not sure the site but if you book they then tell you which high end hotel you stay in the price seemed good.
The problem you could be anywhere but if your a single with tram pass nothing,s that far when your stoned :
:mrgreen: Roll on 420
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Having some challenges ourselves, might bite the bullet and go for an overpriced Airbnb (cuz they all are!) for the first four days, prices everywhere seem to have gone crazy...

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
matty223

Post by matty223 »

macky wrote: Tue 12th Dec 2017 10:41 pm
matty223 wrote: Mon 11th Dec 2017 05:25 pm Wow, seems a bit hard to find a decent apartment these days, having a rough time finding a place for April,

Matty
They have cracked down on apartments calling themselves Bed and breakfest :D
The lady I stay with had to change her three apartments into separate bedrooms ...just fucked my go to apartment :shock:
Got one bedroom on canal and ya! It,s pricey :D Friends have been looking for awhile and went with hotel rooms .
Not sure the site but if you book they then tell you which high end hotel you stay in the price seemed good.
The problem you could be anywhere but if your a single with tram pass nothing,s that far when your stoned :
:mrgreen: Roll on 420
Sounds like Priceline or Hotwire

Matty