Amsterdam Cribs

Accommodation related topics.
indk

Post by indk »

Thought I'd repost the message I got from Crapulinski, thanks again man :)
Crapulinski wrote:I don't know if you're still planning to stay in the x2 cribs, but we're back from amsterdam and here are some informartions for ya

there is a refrigerator, we didn't use it though but it was working!
Also, we didnt pay 50euros each for the deposit, only 50 for both of us, nice!
I hope it will be the same for you!

Bonus: Duke gave us a nice bag of Kali Mist as a welcome present.. Awesome!!!

Great guy, great location, great apartment, i'm sure you'll love your stay

Exodus Cheese Smoker

Post by Exodus Cheese Smoker »

this time next week i will be in the Crib, Cant wait.

See you in a week Duke!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace
indk

Post by indk »

Exodus Cheese Smoker wrote:this time next week i will be in the Crib, Cant wait.

See you in a week Duke!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace
Sweet dude, when are you in town? I get in on the 10th, leave the 13th, & staying at the x2 crib...bit of a t&t maybe? :P
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 01:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exodus Cheese Smoker

Post by Exodus Cheese Smoker »

Damn leavin on the morning of the 10th. T&T would have been nice :(
Vron

Re: Amsterdam Cribs

Post by Vron »

Hey everyone!

I'm gonna book the Crib Extreme/x4 for April, really looking forward to it! Has anyone stayed there? It's on Oudezijds Voorburgwal apparently! Anyone got any photos?

Off to research good local coffeeshops! :D

PS - great forum by the way (first post)!
hulldj

Post by hulldj »

Vron wrote:Hey everyone!

I'm gonna book the Crib Extreme/x4 for April, really looking forward to it! Has anyone stayed there? It's on Oudezijds Voorburgwal apparently! Anyone got any photos?

Off to research good local coffeeshops! :D

PS - great forum by the way (first post)!

You won't be dissapointed mate. :D :D

The guys at Damcity Cribs are also fantastic. :D :D

Couple of pics here https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 10&t=15366
Live.. Love... Laugh and dance more. Stay safe ACD
Vron

Post by Vron »

Cheers hulldj, was really interesting to read your report! So the Crib Extreme 4 was a great place to stay by the sounds of it! :D

The homemade cakes - what a nice touch! Can't freekin' wait to get over there now, roll on April!

Where is the best place to pick you your first smoke that won't knock you out as soon as you get there?! There are so many places to choose from, it's a bit overwhelming!
hulldj

Post by hulldj »

I got some Amnesia Haze from Hunters as my first smoke of that trip in Aug 2010... But to be fair, after the amount of edibles I ate that trip I didn't have much of a clue as to what was going on. Felt like I had a cake in nearly every shop we went in. :)

The Bubblegum from Hunters was a really nice smoke when I went last month. Not overly strong but very tasty. I remember being impressed with the White Cheese?? from Damkring recently too especially for around the 8 euro per gram price.

If you're looking for somewhere easy to find on your way from Central Station to the apartment try Voyagers or if you want to see what all the fuss is about with the BIG BOX try Central Coffeeshop both are left out of the station.

I'm sure you will find something after reading the recent trip reports.

Enjoy getting lost. You'll have a top time :mrgreen:
Live.. Love... Laugh and dance more. Stay safe ACD
Vron

Post by Vron »

Just wanted to say that the Amsterdam Cribs guys are great, really nice and friendly. We recently returned from staying in the Crib Extreme 4 in the RLD, and it really was excellent. The apartment was great, just what we needed. We were made to feel really welcome, and the stairs were pretty hilarious after a few smokes!

The living area/kitchen was perfect with lovely big windows. The bathroom/shower was great, and the bedrooms were really spacious. The bongs were a nice touch too! I will upload some pictures when I get a moment.

I would recommend staying with these guys if you want a laid back trip and the added bonus of being in a smoker friendly apartment! It became our home for 3 days and I loved every minute of it! Cheers Amsterdam Cribs!

What a great trip! Now I need to work out how to afford to get back there as soon as possible! :D
CatPiano

Post by CatPiano »

Wish I could afford to stay here :(
Dobern

Post by Dobern »

Stayed at the flying dutchman recently, can't sing the praises high enough for this place! Excellent location right on the Nieuwmarkt (fresh juice bar right outside the door on Market days!), Albert Heijn and cash machine slap next door, and hill street blues on the Market a couple of doors down (excellent amnesia haze and spacecake).

Apartment itself was very tidy, massive windows opening you up to the outside world. Nice powerful shower. A Few bongs available and even some beers in the fridge on our arrival! Only thing about it was those GODDAMN stairs! Think I lost a bit of weight cos of them over the course of the 5 days!

Would definitely reccommend and stay again myself.
ATWA

Post by ATWA »

Im going to stay here with a friend for three days on starting the 13th.
Sounds like its gonna be the best hotel ever after reading the reviews and I will sure leave a review after my stay. :)

I am not sure about which room we will live in, my papers just say Standard Twin Private Ensuite
Air Trees Water & Animals
Mick Stoner

Post by Mick Stoner »

Has anyone booked a crib recently?

I've stayed here before and me and my mates are wanting to stay here again the next time we go (in a few weeks) but there site doesnt seem secure when putting in credit card details. So I tried phoning them but everytime I try it says call failed. I've double and triple checked the number but still the same "call failed" beeping tone.
Balou

Post by Balou »

Mick Stoner wrote:Has anyone booked a crib recently?

I've stayed here before and me and my mates are wanting to stay here again the next time we go (in a few weeks) but there site doesnt seem secure when putting in credit card details. So I tried phoning them but everytime I try it says call failed. I've double and triple checked the number but still the same "call failed" beeping tone.
It looks like the poster directly above you just stayed there a week or so ago. Maybe send him a PM. Did you email Amsterdam Cribs?

Peace
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!