Amsterdam Cribs

Accommodation related topics.
greenpeace

Re: Amsterdam Cribs

Post by greenpeace »

Absolutely great place to stay in my opinion,stayed here a handfull of times now and never had a problem what so ever!

Duke and the crew are great people and very helpfull

Im staying in there sativa townhouse next week for the 1st time and hope to do a small review of the room when i return

MichaelMoore1

Post by MichaelMoore1 »

Definitely the best place to stay in Ams! Stayed with cribs 3 out of 4 visits to the city, & I was disappointed when I went elsewhere the 1 time. Eric is extremely helpful when it comes to advice on coffee shops, restaurants, etc. Stayed in the Sativa townhouse last October for the Amsterdam Dance Event and we couldn't imagine a better place to stay in the city. Sativa is definitely worth every penny (or euro!). Location is amazing, quick step to the RDL & numerous coffe shops like Hunters (Heavens Haze- yummy). Going back in July and staying in Extreme 1, which looks awesome. Always respect the cribs. I've traveled throughout Europe, stayed at hostels & hotels. The set up these guys provide in Ams makes your trip way more enjoyable. Enjoy!
Bas

Post by Bas »

Has anyone stayed at the flying monkey apartments? Going on the 18th with 2 mates, any info appreciated!
One Spliff a day keeps the evil away..
Balou

Post by Balou »

Bas wrote:Has anyone stayed at the flying monkey apartments? Going on the 18th with 2 mates, any info appreciated!
You have read the reviews on TA? http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review ... lland.html
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Bas

Post by Bas »

Thanks Balou you are most helpful good sir
Bas

Post by Bas »

the reviews were almost unanimously positive, apart from 2 that complained about bed bugs, but they were like 2 years ago. Ive read that it is 5 mins from the central station, which is awesome. But what i wanna know is what is the best coffeeshop nearby? My previous mainstay, or 'base' coffeeshop if you will :D was Basjoes, as i was stayin at the amsterdam grande (not so rich this time), the apartment is located on Prins Hendrikkade if that helps

thanks
Balou

Post by Balou »

Voyagers is going to be the closest followed by Central. Greenplace and Hill St. Blues Market. are just up the canal past Voyagers as well.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Dank Bud

Post by Dank Bud »

Extremely smokers friendly ! the appartment came with 4 bongs ! the only thing i was abit paranoid about was paying cash in hand as theirs no record of payment so could easily pull a fast one but the the lad i spoke to on the phone ( do forgive me i cant remember his name lol ) was completely sound for us to pay half the first night then he came to collect the rest on the last night.

I wont bother asking to do this 2nd time around ! i think i shouldnt of got baked before handling payments that dam weed hit me strong lol !

Stayed in CRIB SATIVA /TOWNHOUSE B&B, for my first trip Feb'11 enjoyed it so much im heading out for another crazy long weeked in a weeks time cant wait !
bing

Post by bing »

Stayed here a handfull of times, great apartments and service.

Stoner cribs for sure..
Ventrue

Post by Ventrue »

I'll be staying in the EXTREME /X1 CRIB on Oudezijds Voorburgwal 41 with three pals in February. I'll surely write a review soon thereafter. :)
mafufero

Post by mafufero »

Ventrue wrote:I'll be staying in the EXTREME /X1 CRIB on Oudezijds Voorburgwal 41 with three pals in February. I'll surely write a review soon thereafter. :)
Can't wait to hear about your experience there. I wanted to book a room in May but they are booked solid
Next trip: November 2013
bing

Post by bing »

Returning again on the 17th..
This will be my 6th time staying in one of there cribs..
Last trip was awesome as always!

amsterdam cribs is my first choice.

my fav. crib
http://www.damcity.com/popup_info.php?r ... 8102209839

stayed in this apartment 4 times.. love it!
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

They don't have/control the X0 basement partment anymore , shame lovely little place :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Raiden91

Post by Raiden91 »

TwoCanucks wrote:someone asked earlier... there's a huge couch that could seat 4-6 people and 4 chairs with a table and a coffee table... very comfortable.
Hey dude are you talking about extreme 4 here? :D
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Raiden91 wrote:
TwoCanucks wrote:someone asked earlier... there's a huge couch that could seat 4-6 people and 4 chairs with a table and a coffee table... very comfortable.
Hey dude are you talking about extreme 4 here? :D
I think its the X1, it is the apartment in the pics on the 1st of this thread.
Amsterdam dreaming.............