Amsterdam Cribs

Accommodation related topics.
Dobern

Re: Amsterdam Cribs

Post by Dobern »

When we stayed earlier in the year we paid our deposit through bank transfer (to a guy named Duke) and the remainder cash on arrival. Didn't send anything though the site. All was above board though and no problems.

A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

Dobern wrote:Stayed at the flying dutchman recently, can't sing the praises high enough for this place! Excellent location right on the Nieuwmarkt (fresh juice bar right outside the door on Market days!), Albert Heijn and cash machine slap next door, and hill street blues on the Market a couple of doors down (excellent amnesia haze and spacecake).

Apartment itself was very tidy, massive windows opening you up to the outside world. Nice powerful shower. A Few bongs available and even some beers in the fridge on our arrival! Only thing about it was those GODDAMN stairs! Think I lost a bit of weight cos of them over the course of the 5 days!

Would definitely reccommend and stay again myself.

Do you have a link? cheers
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

A Leprechaun wrote:
Dobern wrote:Stayed at the flying dutchman recently, can't sing the praises high enough for this place! Excellent location right on the Nieuwmarkt (fresh juice bar right outside the door on Market days!), Albert Heijn and cash machine slap next door, and hill street blues on the Market a couple of doors down (excellent amnesia haze and spacecake).

Apartment itself was very tidy, massive windows opening you up to the outside world. Nice powerful shower. A Few bongs available and even some beers in the fridge on our arrival! Only thing about it was those GODDAMN stairs! Think I lost a bit of weight cos of them over the course of the 5 days!

Would definitely reccommend and stay again myself.

Do you have a link? cheers

Eventually found it,Greenhouse used to rent this out,stayed there once,great views,and they seemed to have refurbished it. :D stairs are'nt really that much of a problem at least they are straight.
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney
Crapulinski

Post by Crapulinski »

Last edited by Crapulinski on Wed 29th Jan 2020 02:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gerishnikov

Post by gerishnikov »

stayed in this exact one in june fantastic location and brilliant accomodation
repent

Post by repent »

stayed here twice befor in the basement appartment and loved it, going again 26th aug but couldnt afford the basement this time so gone for a smaller one only 1 flight of stairs cant wait
Ehlmo

Post by Ehlmo »

Cribs Extreme X3 from November 24 to 27 !
See you there ^^
smeetiva

Post by smeetiva »

Booked Crib FP/2 for Dec 8th cant wait, stayed in Crib FP/1 making my way though them all :D
T.H.C you in Dam
yazza101

Post by yazza101 »

Staying here with my mate in Jan superior studio for 2 people.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

booked with these guys for Feb, hopefully will not be disappointed. seem like good people to deal with so far.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

edit: double post
Last edited by TwoCanucks on Tue 10th Jan 2012 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

regretting this post already as i can tell the answer is staring me in the face, but can you still smoke in the rooms here?

thanks
Balou

Post by Balou »

bluegrass wrote:regretting this post already as i can tell the answer is staring me in the face, but can you still smoke in the rooms here?

thanks
Ha! No :wink:

Peace
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
hulldj

Post by hulldj »

bluegrass wrote:regretting this post already as i can tell the answer is staring me in the face, but can you still smoke in the rooms here?

thanks
Found this in extreme 4.... :wink:

Live.. Love... Laugh and dance more. Stay safe ACD
bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

haha nice one guys!