Experimental Google Maps

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
sNc

Re: Experimental Google Maps

Post by sNc » Mon 27th Mar 2017 06:09 pm

Lemming wrote:
Mon 27th Mar 2017 05:56 pm
Just added The Hague.

I've improved the data a bit in the process. Found a couple of shops had closed and some name changes.

Simpel Minds appears to have moved, taking over the former Sticky Fingers.

Waterworld II might have closed. Belhadj and Middellandse Zee also may well not be coffeeshops.

If you have any more info, updates, reviews or whatever, please email me (lemming@coffeeshop.freeuk.com).
Any chance of a Leiden specific map in the works? Once I do my tour on the 12th I can give you some updated info...although Ive been informed by the manager of high society that Joy coffeeshop closed 4years ago (he used to work there)

Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming » Mon 27th Mar 2017 06:18 pm

I'll get to Leiden at some point. I'd like to do Rotterdam too. So much to do, so little time. You know how it is.

Any info you can send me will be very much appreciated. I've already marked Joy as closed.

In the meantime you can find rough info for Leiden on the mega map.

notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie » Mon 27th Mar 2017 09:47 pm

Lemming wrote:
Mon 27th Mar 2017 05:56 pm
Just added The Hague.

I've improved the data a bit in the process. Found a couple of shops had closed and some name changes.

Simpel Minds appears to have moved, taking over the former Sticky Fingers.

Waterworld II might have closed. Belhadj and Middellandse Zee also may well not be coffeeshops.

If you have any more info, updates, reviews or whatever, please email me (lemming@coffeeshop.freeuk.com).
[UPDATE] December 3 police do raid in coffee Jan Blankenstraat Hague [VIDEO]

👤 by Marvin  0 Comments 🕔 04.dec 2014

The Hague - Wednesday, December 3, at about 19:30 pm, ten suspects were arrested in an entry in a coffee house at the Jan Blankenstraat. Five suspects are still in custody and the rest were sent away with a report

After several indications that there would be traded from the coffee shop at the Jan Blankenstraat narcotics, police office Hoefkade started an investigation. The investigation showed that there may indeed talk of drug trafficking. In consultation with the Public Prosecution Service then made an entry in the coffeehouse. In the coffee shop met officers about 40 persons, of which two suspects could not produce identification, two visitors appeared illegally, two suspects have been arrested for the Opium Act and one suspect was still serving a sentence. The 55-year-old owner of the coffeehouse was arrested.

house
The upper house was searched. Here officers held two suspects (22 and 32 years) and they found a large amount of drugs. Because the goods found by a step was also made to a second home. In this second house was found an amount of 5,100 euros, was seized. In the immediate vicinity is geflyerd during the action from agency Hoefkade to the effect that drug trafficking is not accepted.

Confiscated goods
In total, the police found more than five kilos of hashish, 750 grams of cannabis buds, more than 5100 euros and a passenger for the benefit of the company.

Looks like Belhadj might not be a coffee shop anymore.

Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming » Thu 30th Mar 2017 07:06 pm

@sNc - just for you we now have Leiden too.

Hope you get there and can send me some new reviews.

sNc

Post by sNc » Thu 30th Mar 2017 10:51 pm

Lemming wrote:
Thu 30th Mar 2017 07:06 pm
@sNc - just for you we now have Leiden too.

Hope you get there and can send me some new reviews.
Thanks! (Although it's not just for me, will come in handy for many users instead of the megamap)

Really appreciated will send plenty of reviews and info for you.

Return to “The Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory and its Forums”