Trolling

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
Quazer

Re: Trolling

Post by Quazer »

elasticband wrote:
CannaSir wrote:
gronin wrote: A quick skim shows me the literacy levels here aren't improved but also see a lot less wailing and clutching of pearls about CS closures, 1800 opening times etc.

xxx
Fuck, dude... no homo and all that but I lurrrve the aridity of your wit. Bin meaning to say that for a while and it just happens t be a combo of psychosis + red wine over ice that brought it out. Go figure.
:arrow:
+1 some of the funniest wittiest post I have read on this forum. We should have met for a beer...... the long stay tourists.
Go to channels.nl if you like this bs... :wink: :lol:

gronin

Post by gronin »

Quazer wrote:
elasticband wrote:
CannaSir wrote:
Fuck, dude... no homo and all that but I lurrrve the aridity of your wit. Bin meaning to say that for a while and it just happens t be a combo of psychosis + red wine over ice that brought it out. Go figure.
:arrow:
+1 some of the funniest wittiest post I have read on this forum. We should have met for a beer...... the long stay tourists.
Go to channels.nl if you like this bs... :wink: :lol:
Thank you for the kind words - not that I deserve any of them as most here would agree.

Dear Quazer - there might be well be jaded middle-aged 'bs' on Channels.nl; but I'm here, innit. On occasion.

I hate to feel you might have somehow been forced to read my bs posts. Is there anything I can do to free you from this tyranny?
gapie

Post by gapie »

Stan Aka Gapie
April 9 near Amsterdam

stay alone u will never get lost
if u are with someone your stuck with them

???? -= you got it wrong man... you can be with someone you love and like to share things and still walk the path following your own hart and living like an individual. Thats a hard thing to accomplish but its the way to happiness...
April 9 at 11:32am

Stan Aka Gapie
yes but people break up and not myself if u know what I mean
April 9 at 11:33am · Like

??????????? - loving , caring , sharing, arguing , breaking up all strong emotions worth living for...

???- You got it right Stan . You are a free spirit .. not meant to be tamed .. some folks need to be part of a couple . Not you .. you are bigger than that mate ..
April 9 at 12:30pm

?????????- That's the difference between you and me stan, i'm lost whenevever i feel lonely, come to think of it maybe you're just telling yourself that so you wouldn't feel lost? To me it seems like you'd be much happier and more restfull with a partner -Yes you're unresty and you don't really hide it at times. There's a "bubble" floating around you Stan, a bubble you and the people around you created, the bubble blocks certain things in your life.
And you should not simply exit the bubble for you might be drawn towards it again, just burst the bubble to be rid of it once and for all
Are you really free Stan? Or are you bound by limiations caused by that "bubble". You ain'treally getting what you really want or what you think you deserve right?
Nobody really knows you Stan, only you know yourself so even if i'm completely wrong, there's definitly something that you're missing in your life i'm certain about that and only you can do something about it.
And SWEM, not all relationships are about taming your partner, most of the times it's about finding shared intrests or just the opposite and get familiar with eachothers intrests, taming an individual sounds stupid and probably is stupid, i never tried it. And as an example getting your partner off the drugs isn't taming, it's caring.
April 9 at 6:22pm

??????= you can get unstuck but it's bloody hard work
April 9 at 7:37pm

?????-I guess I'm lucky, I'm happy to be stuck with my wife.
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
gapie

Post by gapie »

Stan Aka Gapie

May 2 near Amsterdam

omg people are annoying my dick off
?????- is it detachable then Stan ? ..

May 2 at 11:14am

????????- #dontlooseyourdick!

May 2 at 1:05pm

Stan Aka Gapie and still going with da shit off people with there own shit lol mwhahahaa fuck ya all I got my own same fucking problemz to man gimme a break fuck off lolz no joke really lol
gapie

Post by gapie »

Stan Aka Gapie
May 13 near Amsterdam

TRUST ... !! ???
how can u trust people around u
if they are all cheeky bastards
they wanna make money profit
best bud and biggest buds etc.... WTF
they will forget people
but If they need u the will use u

??- Like you said trust goes out the window when money or big buds are involved! its the same here stan!!
May 14 at 12:03am

??- True story
gapie

Post by gapie »

after a while u lose respect and trust at people I dunno why sick planet these live

????????? - fck,um there with you or against you
June 3 at 2:04pm

Stan Aka Gapie yeh fit inj or fuck off

June 3 at 2:12pm
???-that's how we Roll. bro

???- if someone got a problem with you it's their problem....Right !

June 3 at 2:15pm
?????- Live your life - you have friends who are there for you. If people don't like you, fuck them!!

June 3 at 2:18pm · Like
????- You will learn who to trust, once you learned you will respect the people you trust! Btw end of june I'll be in town motherfucker

June 3 at 4:24pm, ???? -I know how you feel man, but fuck that and fuck them... the Stan will outlast us all.

June 3 at 4:49pm

fuck da alcohol gimme some thc, cbd and some other cabbinoids that's why I live for ?? or not ... no joke
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

gronin wrote: Thank you for the kind words - not that I deserve any of them as most here would agree.

Dear Quazer - there might be well be jaded middle-aged 'bs' on Channels.nl; but I'm here, innit. On occasion.

I hate to feel you might have somehow been forced to read my bs posts. Is there anything I can do to free you from this tyranny?
That was "bs" as in brilliant stuff. Actually I got nothing to complain about, but it's the trolling thread after all... :twisted: :lol: Take it easy man and let us know about your future adventures. 8)
gapie

Post by gapie »

Stan Aka Gapie
June 9 near Amsterdam

I don't get it
some guys are happy with there girl or wife
and then in the mean while there fucking with other girls
then they said at home I have my be lovely wife and children
u get it
fucking backstabbing trust of your partner
I see it all the time
hopefully I am not like this shit when I have a girl
June 9 at 12:02pm

???- Alcohol don't help !
June 9 at 12:36pm
??? - alcohol is no excuse
June 9 at 1:06pm
?? - people just make it an excuse. just 1 big fckin excuse.. not good !
June 9 at 1:26pm

???- The thing is women aren't sitting around while there husbands cheat. Women are cheating at almost the same rate as men.
gapie

Post by gapie »

trust and honor where is it in this world — feeling confused.
???- Doesn't exist mate sadly
???-even girls do it.... Look at me" fucked over
June 14 at 2:14am
stan , u may be being a bit dramatic
gapie

Post by gapie »

normally I have funny weird comments
but this time I got serious deep comments
WTF is wrong with me
I feel sometimes a but unfair I try so hard for a lot and then u got 10 % back orso
or I dunno I am done with people and humans sometimes they begin to talk I shutdown to listen or to do stuff to much talkie talkie sometimes
gimme the results not da bullshit bla bla etc.....
dunno all ...... — feeling lost.

???- CHILL OUT! yo you need to have a holiday in england! then maybe you will see how lucky you are! holiday/england=SHIT!! LOL! safe stan big up yoself sir!! keep blazin
June 16 at 5:24pm

Stan Aka Gapie Ok i see u are very right ach jah there is more to complain lol
June 16 at 10:03pm

???= stan that was well stated,, always be yourself ,, thast the best advise i can give
gapie

Post by gapie »

N0 m0re Mr.NiceGuy nope I cant do it I am to weak for this shit to be an asshole I am to happy with myself I think but I need or want moar off course like anyone else but try to be yerself but difficult be yerself in this world — feeling irritated.

?????- fuck the haters stan

???????- fuck them all stan

????-You should be happy Stan, because you´re awesome!

???= Ey gappie dr zullen altijd eikels blijven in de wereld, maar t zijn seizoens noten ,1dags vliegen.
Wees jezelf en doe goed, you rule bro

?????= Keep your head up Stan-the-Man. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We wish you health and happiness. We hope to get back to Amsterdam in the next year. We look forward to seeing you again.

stan Aka Gapie - ??? geode seizoens noten 1dagsvliegen je hebt gelijk

?? -keep ur chin up pal ur a good one so let wankers do ur head in!!!

??????- meant to say don't let the wankers do ur head in LOL

???- Some humans are really fucked up,.. if you let m drag you down in spirit ,all your efforts will be invane,and you are left with false doubts and wrong interpretations in your actions to do good.
Fuck m all Gappie and stay true to YOU! PEACE!
??? -Inhail the good shit & exhail the bullshit Stan Aka Gapie
????- people suck. Fuck em!
Looking forward to getting back to AMS and lighting up with you later this summer!
??? - Stan the Man. There is only one stan! Keep positive bro. You need some of the dry sieve again bro! Peace
stan Aka Gapie - Mmmmmm let me go fucked up please How stronger better for me last dabs was average

stan Aka Gapie - mmm best interesting
someone said
it is a reflection of yer self
maybe I am done with my self
what can I do about it
i dunno
but a good thing that ???? said it to me
good thing to think about

maybe we are all to smart for this shitty emporium world
Last edited by gapie on Wed 18th Jun 2014 01:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
gapie

Post by gapie »

so that's an trolling of my deep anger facebook lol
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

:roll: :|
rockin into the night
gronin

Post by gronin »

Quazer wrote:
gronin wrote: Thank you for the kind words - not that I deserve any of them as most here would agree.

That was "bs" as in brilliant stuff. Actually I got nothing to complain about, but it's the trolling thread after all... :twisted: :lol: Take it easy man and let us know about your future adventures. 8)
My apologies then, Quazer. I'd taken 'bs' to mean 'bullshit' which I'm certainly capable of... I am taking it easy and hope you are too. (Though I wonder when bs came to mean 'Brilliant stuff'? Am I that fucking old?)

(WTF is all this Gapie/Stan stuff above all about? I'm not entirely making sense of it. Is it me or is it all a bit incoherent?)
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

gronin wrote:
Quazer wrote:

My apologies then, Quazer. I'd taken 'bs' to mean 'bullshit' which I'm certainly capable of... I am taking it easy and hope you are too. (Though I wonder when bs came to mean 'Brilliant stuff'? Am I that fucking old?)
No worries, I'm sorry if I offended you gronin. That first bs post was a joke to catch your attention (no harm intended). Still if you think about it, it's all about interpretation in the end. wtf (weed troll forums) :)