posting to the uk thread

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
Binman

posting to the uk thread

Post by Binman »

I think its time to close this thread as its promoting illegal activities which could jeopardise the forum..anyone agree??

cgarr04

Re: posting to the uk thread

Post by cgarr04 »

The thread is almost 3.5 years old....why remove it now? :roll:
Binman

Post by Binman »

The age of the topic has nothing to do with it!
treetop

Post by treetop »

I think it is time to close THIS thread.
How much did you produce?
Binman

Post by Binman »

Why treetop?
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

I smoke weed in the UK, and it's awesome!

Now there has been a promotion of an illegal activity, this thread can be closed. 8)
Binman

Post by Binman »

I'm not trying to be a dick about it I just think it's a bit blatant that's all. Wrap it up,put it in a jiffy & post it it's not that hard if you can't think it up for yourself maybe you should go back to school.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Binman wrote:I'm not trying to be a dick about it I just think it's a bit blatant that's all. Wrap it up,put it in a jiffy & post it it's not that hard if you can't think it up for yourself maybe you should go back to school.

Never thought you were being a dick and i can honestly see where you're coming from, however, ten minutes searching the forum and you will find stuff that's just as blatant, just as illegal, and just as obvious... To pick on one thread like that just seems a little pointless... Besides, it's only weed. :wink:
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

People talk about - shock horror - smoking dope on this forum.

That's illegal in most places. Even, technically, the Netherlands.
Binman

Post by Binman »

Yes but smuggling is a different ball game take it from someone who knows.
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

Binman wrote:Yes but smuggling is a different ball game take it from someone who knows.
Smuggling is such a harsh term. I much prefer postal relocation. :wink: :mrgreen:
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Binman wrote:I think its time to close this thread as its promoting illegal activities which could jeopardise the forum..anyone agree??
Sorry but I find this idea really rather funny :lol:

All over this forum are threads with people talking about growing weed, buying weed and smoking weed in places where it is not very legal. Nobody cares as long as it is not being supplied through the site. The idea that somehow, after more than 3 years of its existence, a thread where people talk about posting miniscule amounts from Holland to the UK is somehow special and could "jeopardise the forum" is quite absurd. I mean what do you think is going to happen because of it exactly? Other than some stoner postmen learning better what to look for of course.

"Smuggling" is not a different ball game at all when it is at the level discussed in that thread. The lack of effort made at most UK airports even to screen obvious suspects for having a "forgotten" baggie or two in their bags, and the really low % of post lost to customs (as opposed to postmen) shows how little anyone is bothered. And if customs do intercept a few g's in a postcard most of the time all they do is send you a letter ffs. Sure in very isolated cases people can be really unlucky and end up with a bit of grief if something falls into the wrong policeman's lap, but that's a risk almost all of us take every time we go out to score or setup a new grow space.

Doesn't mean people should do it, or that it is risk free, but talking about it as has happened in that thread hardly risks the forum. Or actually brings any more specific risk on posters either. Anyway, the general advice in that thread; never to post too much or too often or too blatantly, is hardly encouraging of major criminality on an internet where an idiot could find significant international drug markets within 5 minutes of basic googling.
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

I got caught last year at Glasgow airport with 4g of weed and 6g of hash (tho I got charged with having 15g as they weighed the stuff in their bags) got a 150 pound fine there and then nothing else said :mrgreen: