BARBARIC BAN OF BITCOIN BOFFIN IN EFFORT TO "PIPE HIM DOWN"?

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
Kermit

Re: BARBARIC BAN OF BITCOIN BOFFIN IN EFFORT TO "PIPE HIM DO

Post by Kermit »

Slip & Sal wrote:
Kermit wrote:
Lemming wrote:Nobody is banned.
Bonglord was suspended for a while once.
Balou locked a thread that he felt needed it.
Occasionally it's necessary to quieten someone for a day or two when they get particularly over excited.
I was for ages, I had a dam trip and smoked half a kilo at home before I was able to log back in, is it coz I green? :lol:

I thinks u woz too stoned man! :mrgreen:

Did you actually really get banned? :lol:
Fuck yeah I was banned, I had everyone I came by try and log in for me, same shit for weeks "contact Hitler sorry admin" or some crap like that, should have called you a nob jockey ah fuck.done it again, see you in a few weeks :lol:

@EB, hell yeah everyone gave a shit, you the man baby you the man, we all love you :lol:

elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Kermit wrote: @EB, hell yeah everyone gave a shit, you the man baby you the man, we all love you :lol:
Just having some fun you crazy frog, people around here just don't get me..... whats a guy going to do, keep on rolling :mrgreen: with tobacco of course
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Nimrod wrote:Viva la spidertude!!
8)
Well Professor, sometimes you've just gotta let it all hang out :|.

Seriously it was all getting a bit ridiculous, and then the fanboys pop up and start using homophobic language to insult people. :roll:
What a long strange trip it is.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

spidergawd wrote:
8)

Seriously it was all getting a bit ridiculous, and then the fanboys pop up and start using homophobic language to insult people. :roll:
he just wanted to join in the trolling with his opinions, lol, probably to get a reaction like most trolls do. trolololol

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to look a gift horse in the mouth, ungrateful so & so....

spidergawd wrote: And as for your fucking bitcoins, they're just the latest scam to part stupid people from their hard earned wedge. You cant buy anything but dodgy stuff off dodgy people with them in the real world that most of us inhabit, the vast majority of the transactions are just trading in.......bitcoins.
Bitcoin miners you were giving away? dont make me laugh it'd take the average joe a fucking lifetime to "manufacture" one little bean. ATM's? window dressing, the vast majority are for buying....... bitcoins, I can use the internet too.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

elasticband wrote:
spidergawd wrote:
8)

he just wanted to join in the trolling with his opinions, lol, probably to get a reaction like most trolls do. trolololol

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to look a gift horse in the mouth, ungrateful so & so....

spidergawd wrote: And as for your fucking bitcoins, they're just the latest scam to part stupid people from their hard earned wedge. You cant buy anything but dodgy stuff off dodgy people with them in the real world that most of us inhabit, the vast majority of the transactions are just trading in.......bitcoins.
Bitcoin miners you were giving away? dont make me laugh it'd take the average joe a fucking lifetime to "manufacture" one little bean. ATM's? window dressing, the vast majority are for buying....... bitcoins, I can use the internet too.
At the moment I'm reading this http://www.coindesk.com/fincen-features ... ty-report/ and this http://www.coindesk.com/dutch-legal-ser ... -bitcoins/ and thinking a lot of the gloss is going to come off these things as the regulators get their teeth into them, and that will happen at any time. If you buy them and use them then OK, as long as whatever you buy doesn't get you busted :?. And I guess for a currency dealer they're another one to trade.

I still sense a strong desire from what I've read among the BTC innovators to get the currency out there and give it some public legitamacy. Perhaps it's unfortunate that it's earliest associations have been with the underworld and criminality.

660 peadophiles busted yesterday in UK who thought crypto currency and the darkweb would keep them safe.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

spidergawd wrote: At the moment I'm reading this http://www.coindesk.com/fincen-features ... ty-report/ and this http://www.coindesk.com/dutch-legal-ser ... -bitcoins/ and thinking a lot of the gloss is going to come off these things as the regulators get their teeth into them, and that will happen at any time. If you buy them and use them then OK, as long as whatever you buy doesn't get you busted :?. And I guess for a currency dealer they're another one to trade.

I still sense a strong desire from what I've read among the BTC innovators to get the currency out there and give it some public legitamacy. Perhaps it's unfortunate that it's earliest associations have been with the underworld and criminality.

660 peadophiles busted yesterday in UK who thought crypto currency and the darkweb would keep them safe.
I can assure you bitcoin is used more legitimately than it is for illegal purposes.

https://bitpay.com/
https://coinbase.com/clients

http://coinmap.org/

bitcoin may provide a certain level of anonymity to the user but it is highly traceable when one knows what he is doing with blockchain analysis. More illegal activity has and will be conducted with paper money as it is more anonymous, it is just not easy to move around and store.

peer to peer public ledger protocols can and will be used for many other uses than just transfer of value.

as a means of transfer even banks in the Netherlands are looking at it. as a store of value now that a different story, thats for a long term hodlers at the moment.

I never have and never would advice anyone to buy and hodl bitcoins unless they like speculative gambling.

The Libertarian view of bitcoin is dying off that is for sure.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

spidergawd wrote:
8)

Sorry to disappoint but I was replying to a reply which was for me, as for fanboy, of what?,and troll, well they hide under bridges, I don't :D

Why we are at it I would like to thank you for the Amazing trip I just had, thanks 8)
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

I know who you were replying to, and you aint no fanboy any more than I'm a troll. pompous, boring old fart, yep I'll put my hand up to that. :lol:
gapie

Post by gapie »

jeeeez all chilleax
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

gapie wrote:jeeeez all chilleax
8) :D
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Kermit wrote:
Fuck yeah I was banned, I had everyone I came by try and log in for me, same shit for weeks "contact Hitler sorry admin" or some crap like that, should have called you a nob jockey ah fuck.done it again, see you in a few weeks :lol:

@EB, hell yeah everyone gave a shit, you the man baby you the man, we all love you :lol:
I was missing Kermit. He educates me with cullinary dishes of Tsilda Chicken or some shit we don't eat over here. :lol:

Don't you call everyone Knob Jockey? ya Knob Jockey. :mrgreen:
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Dell.com you can now spend bitcoin - http://newsbtc.com/2014/07/18/computer- ... -dell-com/
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

Hard to beat a pot of gold :wink:
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

A Leprechaun wrote:Hard to beat a pot of gold :wink:
easy a pot of bitcoins, Gold sucks! It's generally cumbersome, it's not easily divisible, it's not easy to spend and it's hard to store. Gold suits electronics more than a store of value.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

elasticband wrote:
A Leprechaun wrote:Hard to beat a pot of gold :wink:
easy a pot of bitcoins, Gold sucks! It's generally cumbersome, it's not easily divisible, it's not easy to spend and it's hard to store. Gold suits electronics more than a store of value.
The intrinsic value of gold beats anything a fellow egghead conjurers up. If you cant comprehend the intrinsic value of behind gold, and its ability to prevent anyone from laying claim to what is yours, then you clearly only chose to understand one part of the big picture. Not to mention bitcoin was hacked, and its just a gamble/speculative market. Maybe you have a gambling addiction or something you need to look into? It might have some challenges as becoming a daily spender but its not a speculative market. It takes ACTUAL physical labor to create, labor to obtain, and labor to maintain/keep. I suppose you could be robbed of gold if you didnt hide it well enough, but at least you got a chance. Most people can operate a blunt object in the face of adversity in the real world, no problem. But create a problem in this virtual reality and most are clueless. Even just adding a computer to something most people know (being social) and look how fucked up it gets.
Shells sink. Dreams float.