BARBARIC BAN OF BITCOIN BOFFIN IN EFFORT TO "PIPE HIM DOWN"?

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
elasticband

Re: BARBARIC BAN OF BITCOIN BOFFIN IN EFFORT TO "PIPE HIM DO

Post by elasticband »

Alo wrote:
USBONGLORD wrote:
orle wrote:"The requested user does not exist."

What's going on? Has elasticband gone the way of the cheesedab?
Sorry for the loss of your sock pupp er friend..I'm sure you can take over the reporting the shops just fine as you report in the same style and wording as he did...take care :mrgreen:
Usb your a cock. You suck all the fun from this forum. Call you Henry
You'll be left here with your little faggots fan club.
Eb provide a lot of use full info. Unlike you ya ginger prick

Alo just leave them to it, I am sure this place will die of old age eventually, it's just a hang out place for old prehistoric trolls and their opinions.

ps, love the headline :mrgreen:

They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

spidergawd wrote:Who knows, he definitely lost the plot perhaps he was Cheesedab. The "Expat Amsterdam Meltdown" claims another victim. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Despite your claims the Expat meltdown has not claimed another victim, Perfectly happy and enjoying my life in Amsterdam. Just joining the forum fun, i thought that was what people did around here, just hung out and spoke shit? won't be going anywhere anytime soon, love this city and not just for the tolerance of cannabis.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Lemming wrote:Nobody is banned.
Bonglord was suspended for a while once.
Balou locked a thread that he felt needed it.
Occasionally it's necessary to quieten someone for a day or two when they get particularly over excited.
I was for ages, I had a dam trip and smoked half a kilo at home before I was able to log back in, is it coz I green? :lol:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Mean green :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

elasticband wrote:
spidergawd wrote:Who knows, he definitely lost the plot perhaps he was Cheesedab. The "Expat Amsterdam Meltdown" claims another victim. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Despite your claims the Expat meltdown has not claimed another victim, Perfectly happy and enjoying my life in Amsterdam. Just joining the forum fun, i thought that was what people did around here, just hung out and spoke shit? won't be going anywhere anytime soon, love this city and not just for the tolerance of cannabis.
What pisses me off about your juvenile behaviour is the destructive nature of your spamming on something that Lemming et al have put a lot of time, effort and love into creating; and despite what you say most of us here enjoy the interaction both virtual and in person that this forum facilitates.
It's obvious that you intend to be the kid in the corner who will just keep shouting and kicking until you get chucked out and then no doubt you'll yell through the letterbox. Well fuck you brother you wont spoil my fun.

And as for your fucking bitcoins, they're just the latest scam to part stupid people from their hard earned wedge. You cant buy anything but dodgy stuff off dodgy people with them in the real world that most of us inhabit, the vast majority of the transactions are just trading in.......bitcoins.
Bitcoin miners you were giving away? dont make me laugh it'd take the average joe a fucking lifetime to "manufacture" one little bean. ATM's? window dressing, the vast majority are for buying....... bitcoins, I can use the internet too. But not as much as you obviously, who have your head so far up your arse that you spend valuable time trawling forum statistics and then fucking up the hard work of someone who has actually created something.
What a long strange trip it is.
Alo

Post by Alo »

spidergawd wrote:
elasticband wrote:
What pisses me off about your juvenile behaviour is the destructive nature of your spamming on something that Lemming et al have put a lot of time, effort and love into creating; and despite what you say most of us here enjoy the interaction both virtual and in person that this forum facilitates.
It's obvious that you intend to be the kid in the corner who will just keep shouting and kicking until you get chucked out and then no doubt you'll yell through the letterbox. Well fuck you brother you wont spoil my fun.

And as for your fucking bitcoins, they're just the latest scam to part stupid people from their hard earned wedge. You cant buy anything but dodgy stuff off dodgy people with them in the real world that most of us inhabit, the vast majority of the transactions are just trading in.......bitcoins.
Bitcoin miners you were giving away? dont make me laugh it'd take the average joe a fucking lifetime to "manufacture" one little bean. ATM's? window dressing, the vast majority are for buying....... bitcoins, I can use the internet too. But not as much as you obviously, who have your head so far up your arse that you spend valuable time trawling forum statistics and then fucking up the hard work of someone who has actually created something.
Cause and effect. ...
Would he be spamming if us gay Lord had kept himself in check
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

If all it takes to drive you insane is a "horrible" tale of country song singing doobie giants, you have fun times ahead of you. :mrgreen:
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

spidergawd wrote: What pisses me off about your juvenile behaviour is the destructive nature of your spamming on something that Lemming et al have put a lot of time, effort and love into creating; and despite what you say most of us here enjoy the interaction both virtual and in person that this forum facilitates.

trolololol
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Quazer wrote:If all it takes to drive you insane is a "horrible" tale of country song singing doobie giants, you have fun times ahead of you. :mrgreen:

who's insane? I am just speaking random shit, if you don't get me that's not my problem.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Quazer wrote:If all it takes to drive you insane is a "horrible" tale of country song singing doobie giants, you have fun times ahead of you. :mrgreen:
Lol..I'm glad everyone else got it
:lol:
rockin into the night
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

Viva la spidertude!!
8)
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Kermit wrote:
Lemming wrote:Nobody is banned.
Bonglord was suspended for a while once.
Balou locked a thread that he felt needed it.
Occasionally it's necessary to quieten someone for a day or two when they get particularly over excited.
I was for ages, I had a dam trip and smoked half a kilo at home before I was able to log back in, is it coz I green? :lol:

I thinks u woz too stoned man! :mrgreen:

Did you actually really get banned? :lol:
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

spidergawd wrote:
elasticband wrote:

Tried telling him to settle down.
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Nimrod wrote:Viva la spidertude!!
8)
insipid post whore :wink:
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Slip & Sal wrote:
Did you actually really get banned? :lol:
he was banned for months and no one even noticed or gave a shit, i was "banned" for a two days and am the talk of the town....