Time to say goodbye

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
Alo

Re: Time to say goodbye

Post by Alo »

I can see where your coming from. Even if slightly paranoid.
Would be good if only members can view the forum......
But then how do you vet the person joining.
It is what it is. Just don't be silly

gapie

Post by gapie »

slowlier I see people going nuts and getting paranoia maybe the weed is getting stronger lulz
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

Who blew my cover? :lol:
treetop

Post by treetop »

oh dear. :shock:

defo time to take a break 8)

best of luck down the line :mrgreen:
How much did you produce?
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

A Leprechaun wrote:I no longer trust the people running this forum.
I will agree there's a few snakes in the grass and no I'm not paranoid, I know this through personal experience..... Trust no cunt on the internet.
It WAS a birthday trip to remember.. 25/7-31/7
gapie

Post by gapie »

I am real no worries about that but me an spy or police mwhahaha what an joke conspiracy illuminati and etc .... we are all paranoid
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
macky

Post by macky »

A Leprechaun wrote:I no longer trust the people running this forum,its just an info gathering operation by the alphabet agencies,up to you mind but I would suggest that you step away and put it down to experience.
Good luck in your new port hole planning a murder or starting a new religion.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

This is a public forum. Always has been. I suggest you don't confess to any bodies under the patio here or you might get pursued by a bunch of pacifist hippies.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

A Leprechaun wrote:Quite easy to draw the narcs out is'nt it,no doubt some chube will say show me what you are growing or show me what you are smoking a photograph will help and then expand that so naive people will then open up and basically grass themselves up this forum has now turned in a narc/Feds gold mine

This post just tells me that you're up to something naughty, you've snorted something Peruvian, and now you think the Borrowers are selling the secrets of your underwear draw to the NSA...

...Quick, they're behind you!!!

...Or are they?

...No!
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

KeyMonCha wrote:
A Leprechaun wrote:Quite easy to draw the narcs out is'nt it,no doubt some chube will say show me what you are growing or show me what you are smoking a photograph will help and then expand that so naive people will then open up and basically grass themselves up this forum has now turned in a narc/Feds gold mine

This post just tells me that you're up to something naughty, you've snorted something Peruvian, and now you think the Borrowers are selling the secrets of your underwear draw to the NSA...

...Quick, they're behind you!!!

...Or are they?

...No!
The guy does have a point about pictures because most images shown are links and to get these you need an app... But common sense is when you register with an app then use an email that's not identifying who you are, and as for ISP well we all know how to change that over...
treetop

Post by treetop »

Surely if Lep were serious he would not make himself a target by tipping that he knows the secret. He'd just fade into the background and grab a new screen name. Like everyone else.
Nice one Lep you had us all going mate. :lol: 8)
How much did you produce?
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

treetop wrote:just fade into the background and grab a new screen name. Like everyone else.
That sort of thing doesn't happen on here :lol:
gronin

Post by gronin »

gapie wrote:I am real no worries about that but me an spy or police mwhahaha what an joke conspiracy illuminati and etc .... we are all paranoid
I'll happily assume some governmental/law enforcement employee is tasked to monitor this forum. I'll also assume they resign their positions rapidly as their faith in humanity is stripped from their soul by the relentless inanity. Just this thread is enough to kill brain cells. A whole forum? We probably have divorce, mental collapse and suicide on our collective conscience for making some poor cop read this shit.

And let's be honest - all those drug lord basement dwellers here will be more paranoid about their mum disturbing their quality wank time than the 2g their mate's sister's boyfriend got 'em.

Yes my lovers - Gronin's here... bringing it to you like a lubricated horse cock.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Why do you have a lubricated horses cock?

This thread sure is a strange one. :?
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.