THe Forum

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
matty223

THe Forum

Post by matty223 »

I just want to say before the forum is gone ,, thanks to Slimline / lemming,, for the Forum

also to all the people that i have meet in person and just chatting on here ,, we all are differnt people that come together for the same thing to have a good time and enjoy a good smoke,, this forum has helped thousands of people with good advise and tips for almost everything you need .. going to miss the Forum when she is gone,, had just wanted to say that before we lost her..

Peace and thanks

The Stiff American Matty

Again thanks Slimline ( god bless ) and Lemming

would be great if someone could take over for Slimline
Last edited by matty223 on Wed 4th Feb 2015 09:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FroggyStyle

Re: THe Forum

Post by FroggyStyle »

What are you talking about? what forum is gone.?
"Il convient d'accorder notre mépris avec parcimonie, tant nombreux sont les nécessiteux."
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

Yeah, what Matty said.
+1
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

matty223 wrote:I just want to say before the forum is gone ,, thanks to Slimline / lemming,, for the Forum

also to all the people that i have meet in person and just chatting on here ,, we all are differnt people that come together for the same thing to have a good time and enjoy a good smoke,, this forum has helped thousands of people with good advise and tips for almost everything you need .. going to miss the Forum when she is gone,, had just wanted to say that before we lost her..

Peace and thanks

The Stiff American Matty

Again thanks Slimline ( god bless ) and Lemming

would be great if someone could take over for Slimline
Well put matty :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

Great idea matty. I joined the forum at a time when I thought I'd already left behind coffeeshop forums and such meetings. It felt like I knew it all when it came to Amsterdam coffeeshop related things. Yet forum members pointed me to many new directions and gave great advice - which was still very useful after more than 10 visits to Amsterdam. The tnt's were always fun and mostly memorable events with good people. The chat was always fun too, but I noticed that I smoked much more during chats here than I usually would - due to bad influence probably (wink). To wrap it up, if we should not meet again... thanks for the good times everybody!
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

:cry: noooooo! She can't leave us :(
Who am I going to have fun with if she leave :(
I learned a lot from her over the years :(

Will be a sad day ;(

I feel like hugging her ....
I guess good things always have to end
I fell like I just been told by a girlfriend that things ain't working out n we need too break up :oops:

Peace !
gapie

Post by gapie »

:oops: :shock: :( :o :roll:
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
KrazeUK

Post by KrazeUK »

I have been a keep admirer of this site for 3+ years now and want to say thanks to everyone that has given me great advice and who has made me laugh over them years. I've learnt so much and had some great conversations with people I would never have spoken to otherwise.

The ACD site will never die. Long live the ACD !
“Everything is better with a bag of weed.”

Stewie Griffin
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Let us hope that Mark Twain was right about THe Forum when he said, "The reports of its (sic) death have been greatly exaggerated."
MR Crocket

Post by MR Crocket »

If it indeed does all go Pete Tong there is always the Facebook group of the same name? :D
talkrum

Post by talkrum »

I first found this forum via channels.nl and I am a massive fan. Thank you very much Lemming & Slimline for providing this splendid resource. The advice from all the members, especially in the 'Boner' years, has helped me and my family to enjoy the coffeeshop scene and find many of the hidden gems in this beautiful city. The travelogues have kept us entertained and the quality of reporting seems to get better year on year.
14 visits since 2005 and another week booked in August to enjoy Sail 2015 takes my total 'dam' days to 86. I wonder how many other folk have visited and revisited after viewing this forum? We should ask a Dutch\Amsterdam IT Company or coffeeshop owner(s) to provide server space. I do hope something can be sorted.
Bliss Receptor

Post by Bliss Receptor »

I would be very sad if there is no future for ACD.
If it does have a future, keep it in the hands of the people if possible I say.

Massive thanks to Lemming and any others who keep this place ticking over. Maybe now is a good time to show my appreciation... Shame I will miss the meet up in April, I'll be there two weeks earlier looking for lions.
'Everything I've seen needs rearranging' - Arthur Lee, 1967
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

thank you slimline and lemmings for the community your efforts created.

everthing evolves,
everthing changes…
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

To echo others peoples words - Thanks to everyone who helped make this site what it is(slimline / lemming for the technical side) its been fun and I've found so many amazing places I would never have stumbled upon otherwise.
I’ve really enjoyed my time on this forum - will be a sad day if/when it goes. I'm up for helping keep it afloat if I can do anything to help out.
Hopefully the site will still be up in a few weeks for me to post my latest trip report :?
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
matty223

Post by matty223 »

notsofasteddie wrote:Let us hope that Mark Twain was right about THe Forum when he said, "The reports of its (sic) death have been greatly exaggerated."
+1