ACD Facebook Page/Group

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
spidergawd

Re: ACD Facebook Page/Group

Post by spidergawd »

I think there's a slighty more "select" offshoot page now, called Mary-jane or something llke that.

What a long strange trip it is.
macky

Post by macky »

spidergawd wrote:I think there's a slighty more "select" offshoot page now, called Mary-jane or something llke that.
Select group.....sounds more like a circle jerk club :D
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

The innner sanctum. :P
What a long strange trip it is.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

DeLeuksteNUGS16 wrote:can no longer find the group in my searchbar. So could someone confirm please, whether it was I (from the group) that got the ax, or rather if the whole group was nixed by fb moderators?
once you are kicked off the group, you can no longer "find" it on FB!

I know - cuz it no longer shows up in a search for me either
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

If you really care, you can set up a fake FB profile to look. Which in fact you should have done when you joined the FB group, because do you really want your real name associated with this sort of thing on the internet? Yes, I know if the law decides to take an interest in you, they can track you down from here, but they're not really after you. Still, no point in handing them it all on a plate. And then there are the online dickheads. With all the stupid squabbling going on, do you really want to risk falling foul of someone who knows enough about you to make trouble for you at no cost to themselves but a few clicks?