gapie

Re: ACD Facebook Page/Group

Post by gapie »

lol I also got kicked out to by boner or Leroy from the acd fb page

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

"Hey go to coffeeshop 1e Hulp! Larby sort 'em out mate! Moonrocks all day" x 1000 = the ACD FB-page

Despite what an 1e fanboy I am on here, I'm the complete opposite on that page because it's gotten almost sickening the 1e Hulp circle-jerk fest. And I still maintain it's my favorite shop, but this instagram stuff is kind of killing the shop...
Papi

Post by Papi »

Overhyping is never a good thing. But for the business it probably works wonders, thing is, how long it'd last, cause i like Hulp as well, but i liked it more 3-4 years ago:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Was Leroy ever a member here? I can't say I've warmed to him.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Same here, banned for no good reason other than pointing people to the search function and explaining why moon rocks aren't worth the money.

You're not missing anything. As others said, it's people asking the same questions over and over, (and over and over!) wanting to be spoonfed, and love for 1e Hulp mixed in with people posting pics of their stash and joints that are 95% tobacco and 5% cannabis.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
tinky

Post by tinky »

ZBeebs wrote:Same here, banned for no good reason other than pointing people to the search function and explaining why moon rocks aren't worth the money.

You're not missing anything. As others said, it's people asking the same questions over and over, (and over and over!) wanting to be spoonfed, and love for 1e Hulp mixed in with people posting pics of their stash and joints that are 95% tobacco and 5% cannabis.

Same happened to me today No great loss to be fair. Good to see this site back up and running with regular content.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Wouldn't have put boner down as the type to ban people for what seems like stupid reasons, very strange. :shock: :?
tinky

Post by tinky »

Kermit wrote:Wouldn't have put boner down as the type to ban people for what seems like stupid reasons, very strange. :shock: :?

No idea if it was Boner or the other admins of the group
amirsh1

Post by amirsh1 »

Kermit wrote:Wouldn't have put boner down as the type to ban people for what seems like stupid reasons, very strange. :shock: :?
As a fairly new member I've never knew him, but it's suffice to read the guidelines of the FB group to get the picture:

I guess he didn't read the pinned post about how they like him to behave...
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

What tickles me is most of you got kicked for saying "use the search function" which clearly was 70% of boners posts over here, that's why I asked if it was him sacking peeps. :lol:

:lol: USE THE SEARCH luke :wink: :lol:
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

Fuck that group and their rules!
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Kermit wrote:What tickles me is most of you got kicked for saying "use the search function" which clearly was 70% of boners posts over here, that's why I asked if it was him sacking peeps. :lol:

:lol: USE THE SEARCH luke :wink: :lol:
lol
yup
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

can no longer find the group in my searchbar. So could someone confirm please, whether it was I (from the group) that got the ax, or rather if the whole group was nixed by fb moderators?
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

It's there for me. I almost wish it weren't, because it really pisses me off, but I skim it because once in a while buried in all the bullshit and posing there's something actually worth knowing. What untold crime did you commit?
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Are you fucking serious? Geez I don't even know, there was nothing of note, that's why I asked if the group had maybe been taken down by fb moderators. Wow that's some cunty shit, I'm gonna make some alters and find a way to troll them. I know that sounds immature but fuck, the level of what I must've gotten banned for in the first place is beyond immature, fucking sandy-twats!