Old members

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
DedsOne

Re: Old members

Post by DedsOne »

Jesscass wrote:
DedsOne wrote:it wasent me who felt the need too teel me fuck off X2 just out of nowhere, cause i expressed my view.
I'm with you, DedsOne! Shutting up about homegrow operations is priority number one! Leaving this site and then posting on far more insecure Social Media like Facebook, this is a bad joke, right?

Word!

joe blow

Post by joe blow »

Still here 8)
Do unto others as you do unto yourself
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

We're also still here, or, erh, at least back :)

I guess we actually joined up (under old nickname) pertty early on thr forum, but of course not as early as some of the real ol' timers. Still we are missing a lot of the old crowd, some seem to have had their reasons to leave, others seem to have just stopped posting a while a go.... Well, anyhows, we will be around :D
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
sirphobose

Post by sirphobose »

I'm still lurking, coming up on ten years a member of the forum. Average 11 posts per year, journeyman pro squad player.
"Change down, man. Find your neutral space."
CopenhagenCouple

Well, that cleared it up, found our old profile... :D

free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

What was your old username? :wink: 8)
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
CopenhagenCouple

SoenderbronX_DK or just search keyword SBX_DK :)
samuraiwriter

Post by samuraiwriter »

Wow. Just saw the USBL post. Disgusting. Dude was always a favorite, hope to see him back here again one day. Even better, hope to chill w/ him in the Dam one day. Floated in and out of here for the better part of a decade. I know, 100 posts since 2007? WTF? :lol:

Great place to lurk. I've learned a lot about my favourite city on these boards. Thanks all!
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

Only seeing these reply's now, USBL what happened to you is a complete joke mate I'm so sorry to hear that! everyone could get on everyone's tits from time to time but that is out of order!! what did you call that guy who was all about beating people up etc?

anyway good to see everyone. peace
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

I love Cannabis.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

milehigh wrote: Tue 23rd Jan 2018 12:12 am I love Cannabis.
: )
some things remain consistent
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

FlyByNite wrote: Mon 22nd Feb 2016 05:17 am How old do you have to be to be considered an old member?

Enjoy
FlyByNite
May I suggest it is a term of participation question and not age of user? Sure hope so.

I memory serves me, I was a lurker for a couple of years and joined 2008.

I remember well USBONGLORD, a very interesting and colorful character and an early adopter of wax/dab concentrates. Many interesting and entertaining posts.

I also remember and miss BONER.

These folks and many many more predate me, so I am still not sure I qualify but still here
He who tries to shine dims his own light
matty223

Post by matty223 »

:angel: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

milehigh wrote: Tue 5th Apr 2016 01:04 am
Lemming wrote:Not quite sure where these pre-2005 dates come in, the forum didn't exist before that!

Personally I started visiting Amsterdam coffeeshops in the late 1980s, started the ACD in 1998 and was the first member of this forum in 2005.

I just had a quick scan through the member list and found the following people who also joined in 2005 and have been active in 2016: Pengaldinho, AzLaker, Sir Ian of Tokesville, FACE, Drugsbunny, Back2thedam, Lafe and Redeye.

FlyByNite was a bit tardy, only joining in 2006 :D la2019 also joined in 2006 and is still active.

There are many people who were regular posters in 2015, just before we went off air, who haven't visited since we came back. Hopefully they'll find us soon.
It appears to me that you are the only one that has been here longer then me. Where do I collect my trophy?
In the form of a big fat joint in front of the Bulldog in April?
He who tries to shine dims his own light
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

ftcarer wrote: Fri 11th Mar 2016 08:47 am :evil: boohisssssss :evil: total bullshit what happened to usbl

good to see more members coming back :mrgreen:
Slip & Sal wrote:I reckon when you join here you should have to be branded with an ACD and a dope leaf on your arse and have a check done by Nimbins Weed Police.
not a tattoo but https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Merchandise.html wear it with pride :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Never knew there was ACD merch on the go!!! Brilliant. No prices in euros though? On a site for Amsterdam........shameful!
Bring back Imelda Marcos!