Old members

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
matty223

Re: Old members

Post by matty223 »

shit finally found out what happen,, i kindof figure out something with the polcie,, but wow i the tipoff coming from here wtf,,
well Bong sorry to hear the full story ,, fucking rats everywhere
peace matty

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

USbongLord wrote:ILL SAY THIS AND LEAVE AGAIN...DONT TRUST ANYONE BUT YOUR INNER CIRCLE...THIS FORUM PROVED IT WHEN THEY TORE MY DOOR OFF THE HINGES LAST JANUARY2015...AN ANONOMUS TIP FROM THIS FORUM...3 YEARS OF MY LIFE FUCKED CAUSE ONE OF YA GOT MAD OR JEALOUS,,...WONT HAPPEN AGAIN...AND LET ME FIND YOU,,,LUVTICK AND I WISH YOU ALL A GOOD LIFE...WHEN THE GOVERNMENT DECIDES IM NOT A DANGER TO THE WORLD FOR GROWING POT THEY WILL GIVE ME BACK MY PASSPORT AND I WILL COME HOME TO AMSTERDAM...TAKE CARE FOLKS
WTF... Some jealous or vengful fuck no doubt. Keep on bonging bro
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Well that completely sucks of course, huge sympathy to anyone anywhere fucked over by ludicrous prohibition.

Having said that though, I'm slightly wondering how one would even know a tip off came from a forum - if it was metadata on a photo perhaps (though which police force would be wasting its time scouring an international forum mostly discussing perfectly legal consumption in Ams I'm not sure), but a poster here ratting another out, I mean even if someone had a grudge and was able to workout what jurisdiction another lived in (let alone their address), what would they do to link it to here, mention ACD in their anonymous phone call? IDK, seems odd, but I guess life is strange at times.

Suppose that sort of thing serves as a reminder to anyone (who needs one) that "better safe than sorry" should always be the no. 1 rule of internetz.

I wouldn't start getting paranoid about narcs at t&ts though! Occam's Razor and all that, a weirdo is almost certainly either really really stoned, or just a common & garden variety weirdo :mrgreen:
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

Lemming wrote:Not quite sure where these pre-2005 dates come in, the forum didn't exist before that!

Personally I started visiting Amsterdam coffeeshops in the late 1980s, started the ACD in 1998 and was the first member of this forum in 2005.

I just had a quick scan through the member list and found the following people who also joined in 2005 and have been active in 2016: Pengaldinho, AzLaker, Sir Ian of Tokesville, FACE, Drugsbunny, Back2thedam, Lafe and Redeye.

FlyByNite was a bit tardy, only joining in 2006 :D la2019 also joined in 2006 and is still active.

There are many people who were regular posters in 2015, just before we went off air, who haven't visited since we came back. Hopefully they'll find us soon.
It appears to me that you are the only one that has been here longer then me. Where do I collect my trophy?
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Another one! Sorry Milehigh, I missed you out of that list somehow.

Since I posted that a few more old members have turned up so it's all good. People are finding this new location slowly.
codejd

Post by codejd »

milehigh wrote:Where do I collect my trophy?
I believe you already have :mrgreen: .
Donkey smell.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Hi Bong - That fucking sucks man. Angry for you. Makes me even more paranoid than usual. :shock:

Anyhow, glad you are OK. You can find me anytime you make it back out to the EU. I'll have something nice for you and Luvtick.
atb,
TT
How much did you produce?
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

I highly doubt that anyone in here has snitched and gotten Usbl busted, thats just some paranoid bullshit, if anything Usbl has brought it on himself for his posts in here and on FB and Insta. Its not as if he has have been Mr secret :)
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

DedsOne wrote:I highly doubt that anyone in here has snitched and gotten Usbl busted, thats just some paranoid bullshit, if anything Usbl has brought it on himself for his posts in here and on FB and Insta. Its not as if he has have been Mr secret :)
Oh fuck off mate. If pigs went around collecting metadata from some uploaded pictures and subpoena ISP's for addressed based on ISP, there would be a fuck ton of folks on forums going through something similar. :idea: Fuck off :idea:
Shells sink. Dreams float.
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

redeyezman wrote:
DedsOne wrote:I highly doubt that anyone in here has snitched and gotten Usbl busted, thats just some paranoid bullshit, if anything Usbl has brought it on himself for his posts in here and on FB and Insta. Its not as if he has have been Mr secret :)
Oh fuck off mate. If pigs went around collecting metadata from some uploaded pictures and subpoena ISP's for addressed based on ISP, there would be a fuck ton of folks on forums going through something similar. :idea: Fuck off :idea:

No mate, Fuck U!!! I really hope u arent that retarded that u think that somebody on here called the police on Usbl
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

DedsOne wrote:
redeyezman wrote:

No mate, Fuck U!!! I really hope u arent that retarded that u think that somebody on here called the police on Usbl
Please chill, guys! I'm sure Usbl would be grinning if he happened to read this. Probably reminds him of the "good" old days
DedsOne

Post by DedsOne »

it wasent me who felt the need too teel me fuck off X2 just out of nowhere, cause i expressed my view.
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

DedsOne wrote:
redeyezman wrote:

And I really hope u arent that retarded that u think pigs went around collecting metadata from uploaded pictures and subpoena ISP's for home address.

Why dont you take USBL at his word? He said it came from here. I think he knows more about the case against him than any of us.
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Pft I'm always watchimg. :)
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

DedsOne wrote:it wasent me who felt the need too teel me fuck off X2 just out of nowhere, cause i expressed my view.
I'm with you, DedsOne! Shutting up about homegrow operations is priority number one! Leaving this site and then posting on far more insecure Social Media like Facebook, this is a bad joke, right?