Old members

Suggestions, complaints and news about coffeeshopdirect.com
USbongLord

Re: Old members

Post by USbongLord »

ILL SAY THIS AND LEAVE AGAIN...DONT TRUST ANYONE BUT YOUR INNER CIRCLE...THIS FORUM PROVED IT WHEN THEY TORE MY DOOR OFF THE HINGES LAST JANUARY2015...AN ANONOMUS TIP FROM THIS FORUM...3 YEARS OF MY LIFE FUCKED CAUSE ONE OF YA GOT MAD OR JEALOUS,,...WONT HAPPEN AGAIN...AND LET ME FIND YOU,,,LUVTICK AND I WISH YOU ALL A GOOD LIFE...WHEN THE GOVERNMENT DECIDES IM NOT A DANGER TO THE WORLD FOR GROWING POT THEY WILL GIVE ME BACK MY PASSPORT AND I WILL COME HOME TO AMSTERDAM...TAKE CARE FOLKS

rockin into the night
grateful deb

Post by grateful deb »

@Bonglord-
How horrible. I feel real bad for you. This forum was supposed to be a fun time and some stupid asshole made it the hassle of your life. So sorry for your troubles.... I was wondering what happened to you... Peace to you and Luvtick. Hope your nightmare ends soon.

And some of us "middle aged timers" are just lurking out here.... There is work to do and bills to pay and mouths to feed...

Amsterdam is just a bit out of reach for now. (Will always have my love though...)
Colorado is not though. Red Rocks here I come!
Could we ever feel much finer?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Oh that's horrible I'm appalled to hear that. It' s crazy fucked up world sometimes - people can be really malicious :(

I realise it's maybe difficult to talk about but I think we'd all be very interested to hear more detail if at all possible? Did the cops tell you categorically that it was someone from ACD that informed on you?

We were just lamenting the loss of yours and Luvtick's posts yesterday.
macky

Post by macky »

He posted pictures of his pot in jars I remember :) :D That's sucks if true ,damn I miss he,s rants :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

macky wrote:He posted pictures of his pot in jars I remember :) :D That's sucks if true ,damn I miss he,s rants :mrgreen:
Aaah. That could be a case of metadata from the pic and IP address giving his location away. The powers that be could subpoena the relevant hosts for their IP logs and no-one would ever know, they could then have told him it was an anonymous tip to cast seeds of mendacious ill feeling into the community or simply not to give their tech away. Apologies bonglord I don't mean to question your circumstance or what you've been told; obviously I'm totally ignorant of the facts - just conjecture.
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

USbongLord wrote:ILL SAY THIS AND LEAVE AGAIN...DONT TRUST ANYONE BUT YOUR INNER CIRCLE...THIS FORUM PROVED IT WHEN THEY TORE MY DOOR OFF THE HINGES LAST JANUARY2015...AN ANONOMUS TIP FROM THIS FORUM...3 YEARS OF MY LIFE FUCKED CAUSE ONE OF YA GOT MAD OR JEALOUS,,...WONT HAPPEN AGAIN...AND LET ME FIND YOU,,,LUVTICK AND I WISH YOU ALL A GOOD LIFE...WHEN THE GOVERNMENT DECIDES IM NOT A DANGER TO THE WORLD FOR GROWING POT THEY WILL GIVE ME BACK MY PASSPORT AND I WILL COME HOME TO AMSTERDAM...TAKE CARE FOLKS

wtf man seriously

if im correct are you saying some dickhead ratted u out to the cops for you know what.. or is it just my imagination running wild.

either way man sorry to hear, you seem to be a cool dude and i remember you were the first person to give me advise on Amsterdam, be it a sarcastic advise but advise it was and appreciated.

this makes me have second thought on this forum man.
trips to Amsterdam 19
macky

Post by macky »

@swizzy….this makes me have second thoughts about forum…..Where going to miss you :lol:
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

macky wrote:@swizzy….this makes me have second thoughts about forum…..Where going to miss you :lol:

i can see you need some feeding newbie
trips to Amsterdam 19
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

USbongLord wrote:ILL SAY THIS AND LEAVE AGAIN...DONT TRUST ANYONE BUT YOUR INNER CIRCLE...THIS FORUM PROVED IT WHEN THEY TORE MY DOOR OFF THE HINGES LAST JANUARY2015...AN ANONOMUS TIP FROM THIS FORUM...3 YEARS OF MY LIFE FUCKED CAUSE ONE OF YA GOT MAD OR JEALOUS,,...WONT HAPPEN AGAIN...AND LET ME FIND YOU,,,LUVTICK AND I WISH YOU ALL A GOOD LIFE...WHEN THE GOVERNMENT DECIDES IM NOT A DANGER TO THE WORLD FOR GROWING POT THEY WILL GIVE ME BACK MY PASSPORT AND I WILL COME HOME TO AMSTERDAM...TAKE CARE FOLKS
That sucks :evil: here I thought you were just too busy getting ready for the medical marijuana demand that your state passed last year to be bothered to post, you and luvtick have a good life as well, I will miss your input to the forum :mrgreen: WillJay
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

Willjay wrote:

I will miss your input to the forum :mrgreen: WillJay

+1 bonglord

and by the way in case you didnt get what i meant earlier on Macky

u can go fuck yourself with a freshly chalked cue stick Newbie
trips to Amsterdam 19
macky

Post by macky »

Your a little thin skinned @swizzy …Why you always got to go with shoving things up peoples asses :lol: Jus t fucking with you dude. …..I read your club media 13e good deal .What planet you from no weeds worth 13 e a gram :D As far as newbie or old,member.Met maybe 15 members in person.Don,t remember any asking or telling when they joined. I would let all the one,s I,ve met stay at my home including Gapie :D If your growing tell no one first rule, except in my case I have med permit to grow :lol: :lol:
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

I didnt see the post of bong until today. Bad karma to rat out stoners. It's sad that some lowlife fucks think they have to ruin it for other people. Instead of being jealous and bitter, why not get your envious ass in motion and try to improve your own miserable existence? To the active members here: watch out what kind of info you post and if you decide to post, make sure to keep it vague enough so the rats wont get jack shit out of it. A few years ago at a ACD tnt, some guy asked me funny questions, I had the feeling something wasn't right and just shrugged him off. The guy didnt tell me his screen name and nobody at the tnt seemed to know him. He smoked 1 (just one!) joint by himself, left the shop and I never saw him again...

Keep your head up through the struggle bong! You will come out even stronger in the end.
milehigh

Post by milehigh »

Very sorry to hear USBL.

I've been around here awhile.
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

sorry to hear of your horror USBL

hope it all fades away quickly.
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

gd to see old skool members coming back slowly and also showing empathy to a valued long time member.

Bong gave me some life lasting pointers on Dabbing and oils for that i salute him.

:mrgreen:
trips to Amsterdam 19