dmt

jimmy9

dmt

Post by jimmy9 »

my girlfreind and i are going for our first trip to amsterdam in 10 day and counting (man times goes slow) and was wondering if dmt is available?
[/img]

happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

I doubt it. Its actually a fairly conservative city for drugs really... No actual knowledge there though, just an opinion.

I tried my first hit of dmt this summer... Smacked of a salvia high for me... Not my fav. Worth the experience but not one i will be rushing to repeat.
bleak

Post by bleak »

It's definitely in the city, I'm not sure how available it is.
JMey

Post by JMey »

Oh, it's definitely there. But it's easier to find it in New York, I guess. You need to know people, really.
There are a lot of Dutch people who used it: http://www.azarius.nl/encyclopedia/48/D ... n_methode/
jimmy9

Post by jimmy9 »

cool was hoping the leagality wouldn´t be an issue there still, i know in australia the resin extract was sold at shops & stalls til 2004 when salvia was also banned. there should be alternative trips to be had, cheers for the link too very informative.
JMey

Post by JMey »

All drugs are banned, with an exception for cannabis. Anything else is seriously illegal. Only with XTC or magic shrooms they sometimes turn a blind eye to it, but in theory it's as illegal as heroin. (btw, nobody uses heroin, it's seriously messed up shit)
munkyboy2k

Post by munkyboy2k »

you used to be able to buy it in smart shops! I think there is some form of it still avaliable in one of those legal highs :?:

It is some next level drug though, I think it's gotta be the worst drug i have ever tried!
Marco

Post by Marco »

happydaze777 wrote:I doubt it. Its actually a fairly conservative city for drugs really... No actual knowledge there though, just an opinion.

I tried my first hit of dmt this summer... Smacked of a salvia high for me... Not my fav. Worth the experience but not one i will be rushing to repeat.
Hey mate, I would say you are wrong there.....

DMT is one of those things that is rare. Dealers here may have decent coke, heroin or pills but he won't even know what DMT is.

If you are serious, send me a PM. I can ask around.
Marco

Post by Marco »

JMey wrote:All drugs are banned, with an exception for cannabis. Anything else is seriously illegal. Only with XTC or magic shrooms they sometimes turn a blind eye to it, but in theory it's as illegal as heroin. (btw, nobody uses heroin, it's seriously messed up shit)
Sorry, I disagree with you on my any levels there. The laws (both on the books and enforced) are much more lenient than most countries in Europe for hard drugs. For example, its rare to do time for simple possession.

Heroin, while being 'messed up shit' is very widespread here. So much comes through Rotterdam and Antwerp.

peace.
JMey

Post by JMey »

Yes, the laws are more indulgent than other countries. But even though, it's considered a crime, just like drunk driving. You won't go to prison, but the fine won't be fine.
Marco

Post by Marco »

JMey wrote:Yes, the laws are more indulgent than other countries. But even though, it's considered a crime, just like drunk driving. You won't go to prison, but the fine won't be fine.
Not being contrary, but do you have experience (hopefully not you!) about this, I mean what really happens on the streets here? Because it sometimes is possible to walk away from a possession collar here. And even distribution is sometimes punished with only a fine.

Regardless on all levels, the laws are more forgiving. My understanding is that a key of coke gets you an average of 18 months here, in the US (broad average) 6-12 years.

What they need to do is pass laws against selling FAKE shit, lol.
murmann

Post by murmann »

What they need to do is pass laws against selling FAKE shit, lol.[/quote]

funny but so true
garsglass

Post by garsglass »

i didnt even think u could get stuff like dmt anymore lol most dealers would not be arsed to make it and just stick with other shit i guess. would love to try it tho
Nepenthe

Post by Nepenthe »

JMey wrote:All drugs are banned, with an exception for cannabis. Anything else is seriously illegal. Only with XTC or magic shrooms they sometimes turn a blind eye to it, but in theory it's as illegal as heroin. (btw, nobody uses heroin, it's seriously messed up shit)
That's just wrong. Cannabis is decriminalised, so you can possess small amounts. Other drugs are legal, such as the things you'll find in smart shops. Sclerotia truffles, Hawaiian Baby woodrose, Kratom, legal highs, e.t.c.

You'd be able to get a hold of DMT as part of an ayahuasca brew, from a smart shop. These usually contain DMT and a MAOI, but if you haven't used them before I'd read up on them. They're for more experienced trippers, since the trip lasts quite a while, and side effects include nausea.
fuzzy

Re: dmt

Post by fuzzy »

we are here in amsterdam!!!if anyone still on the topic getting dmt,i would like some :)