Magic truffles - Where to eat?

Steverfc1872

Re: Magic truffles - Where to eat?

Post by Steverfc1872 »

haze freak wrote:ok, I know it has been a while since I last wrote:) But here is what happened.

We were a group of 6 dudes and 6 girls. After breakfast we got our truffles, Dragons Dynamite 20 gr each, from a smartshop called Tatanka. We ate them on our way to Vondelpark and sat on the benches near one of the lakes, waiting for the shrooms to kick in:)

After some time, we were starting to get giggly and laughing at stuff which were actually not funny at all. One of our friends claimed he couldn't feel anything and he was kinda angry about the situation. He said he was going to smoke a joint, I could hardly stop him:) he really was pissed.

After something like 10 mins we were all laughing our balls off, it was hilarious. Although I also felt like there was chaos:) Our friend was very confused and still pissed he decided to return back to our hotel. We tried to stop and convince him not to go but we were too busy laughing and trippin.

After he went, we decided to stroll around Vondelpark. We stumbled upon a place like a small garden, surrounded by bushes and trees. We all felt like we were in Avatar and everyone started acting like a character from the movie:) At that time I felt like it had been hours since we ate the shrooms. When I looked at my watch it has only been 1 and a half hours.

Anyways, after some time, our friend who had gone to the hotel called us. He said he was tripping his balls off and he was seeing dwarfs. we all cracked up by his call:) He sounded really worried and he wanted it to end. He said "The dwarfs are everywhere, the hotel is a madhouse". I told him he was just hallucinating and it would be over soon. However, he was very nervous and wanted us to come back to the hotel. We didn't want to leave him alone so we decided to go back to our hotel. On our way back he called again. He said "The dwarfs are driving me nuts so I managed to catch one of them and locked him up in a closet". We were all laughing our balls off by what he said and told him we were on our way.

When we arrived at our hotel we were shocked!! In the lobby there were dwarfs everywhere:) We found out that there was a conference about dwarfs. Now I was worried. We rushed to his room. There was a police in front of the door. It was no joke. It turns out that our friend literally catches a drunk dwarf and locks him up in a closet. Then the dwarf calls the police and here we are at the crime scene:) Luckily our friend only got a warning from the police. He was still trippin and the dwarf was drunk like hell.

I guess shroom kick in time differs from person to person quite a bit:)
Your friend has serious problems then if shrooms done that to him, you should have had the shrooms for your breakfast and not after it it's best to take them on an empty stomach

Yossarian22

Post by Yossarian22 »

I'll admit the story was kind of funny. But this is precisely the kind of shit that got mushrooms banned and will eventually get truffles banned. I honestly think it's a bad idea to take psychedelic drugs in the city; there are too many people, bikes, trams, cars, etc. and too much noise and hustle and bustle. If anything goes wrong and you start to freak out, you easily attract attention and can seriously annoy the locals. Psychedelics are for tripping in nature; get a cabin or something for a night and enjoy it there. Or at the very least have a sober trip-sitter.
ga

Post by ga »

i like to fase 20 during half day mixing foods

:roll: coolalcool :roll:
Yossarian22

Post by Yossarian22 »

ga wrote:i like to fase 20 during half day mixing foods

:roll: coolalcool :roll:
What does this mean? I honestly have no idea.
ga

Post by ga »

haze freak wrote:

ok, I know it has been a while since I last wrote:) But here is what happened.

We were a group of 6 dudes and 6 girls. After breakfast we got our truffles, Dragons Dynamite 20 gr each,
counterculture

Post by counterculture »

Hey guys, quick question.. How would the truffles feel for someone experienced with psychedlics, such as LSD and psylobicin? Is it too soft of a trip. or would i still enjoy it and feel the effects to be as strong as LSD (although for a shorter time i pressume)
Thanks for any info!
Yossarian22

Post by Yossarian22 »

counterculture wrote:Hey guys, quick question.. How would the truffles feel for someone experienced with psychedlics, such as LSD and psylobicin? Is it too soft of a trip. or would i still enjoy it and feel the effects to be as strong as LSD (although for a shorter time i pressume)
Thanks for any info!
Truffles are essentially identical in effects to mushrooms. Just like magic mushrooms, the two active ingredients are psilocybin and psilocin.
Yellowdust1

Post by Yellowdust1 »

haze freak wrote: Sun 15th Feb 2015 08:55 am ok, I know it has been a while since I last wrote:) But here is what happened.

We were a group of 6 dudes and 6 girls. After breakfast we got our truffles, Dragons Dynamite 20 gr each, from a smartshop called Tatanka. We ate them on our way to Vondelpark and sat on the benches near one of the lakes, waiting for the shrooms to kick in:)

After some time, we were starting to get giggly and laughing at stuff which were actually not funny at all. One of our friends claimed he couldn't feel anything and he was kinda angry about the situation. He said he was going to smoke a joint, I could hardly stop him:) he really was pissed.

After something like 10 mins we were all laughing our balls off, it was hilarious. Although I also felt like there was chaos:) Our friend was very confused and still pissed he decided to return back to our hotel. We tried to stop and convince him not to go but we were too busy laughing and trippin.

After he went, we decided to stroll around Vondelpark. We stumbled upon a place like a small garden, surrounded by bushes and trees. We all felt like we were in Avatar and everyone started acting like a character from the movie:) At that time I felt like it had been hours since we ate the shrooms. When I looked at my watch it has only been 1 and a half hours.

Anyways, after some time, our friend who had gone to the hotel called us. He said he was tripping his balls off and he was seeing dwarfs. we all cracked up by his call:) He sounded really worried and he wanted it to end. He said "The dwarfs are everywhere, the hotel is a madhouse". I told him he was just hallucinating and it would be over soon. However, he was very nervous and wanted us to come back to the hotel. We didn't want to leave him alone so we decided to go back to our hotel. On our way back he called again. He said "The dwarfs are driving me nuts so I managed to catch one of them and locked him up in a closet". We were all laughing our balls off by what he said and told him we were on our way.

When we arrived at our hotel we were shocked!! In the lobby there were dwarfs everywhere:) We found out that there was a conference about dwarfs. Now I was worried. We rushed to his room. There was a police in front of the door. It was no joke. It turns out that our friend literally catches a drunk dwarf and locks him up in a closet. Then the dwarf calls the police and here we are at the crime scene:) Luckily our friend only got a warning from the police. He was still trippin and the dwarf was drunk like hell.

hahahah wow! what? ohh...
i damn near laughed out the chair
is this true?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Yellowdust1 wrote: Sun 12th Feb 2017 10:43 pm
hahahah wow! what? ohh...
i damn near laughed out the chair
is this true?
hahaha oooh I hope that's true.
Getting on for one of the best mushroom stories I've ever heard.
:lol:
spaceape

Post by spaceape »

haze freak that was a great story man

haze freak wrote: Sun 15th Feb 2015 08:55 am ok, I know it has been a while since I last wrote:) But here is what happened.

FKG

Post by FKG »

It 00:51 local Israel time, fuck, I think that all my building heard my laughing. :D :D :D The best story of tripping that heard!!!
Dieselbhoy72

Post by Dieselbhoy72 »

Me and my son took em and we sat in a park, there was different coloured squares and they started to lightly glow…..game on

We then headed to madam Tussaud’s, a lot of wax dummies I never knew touched one on the cheek, shit maself as it was just someone standing so a real person

We then headed to the dungeons

Finished off at McDonalds and my son came up with a burger that looked 3 feet wide
kush0la

Post by kush0la »

How much did you eat ?
kush0la

Post by kush0la »

Holy crap that's a crazy story. So lucky to have only gotten a warning.

Be careful !
naancy271

Post by naancy271 »

Magic truffles, also known as psilocybin truffles, are a type of underground fungus that contain the psychoactive compound psilocybin. When consumed, magic truffles can cause a range of experiences such as changes in perception, visual and auditory hallucinations, and altered moods. It is important to keep in mind that consuming magic truffles can have potential health risks and can be illegal in some jurisdictions. If someone is considering consuming magic truffles, it is advisable to research the legal status and potential risks associated with their use, as well as to consider the environment and mindset in which they are consumed. It is important to prioritize safety and well-being.
naancyinsta pro