Magic truffles - Where to eat?

haze freak

Magic truffles - Where to eat?

Post by haze freak »

I'll be in the Dam in February with a group of 12 ppl and we are gonna try magic truffles The problem is we don't know where we should eat them. Last time we ate them in Vondelpark, it was awesome however it was in August. I suppose February is the coldest month so I don't wanna freeze my ass off in Vondelpark.
This time it has to be indoors so we were thinking a chill out coffeeshop would be nice. Any coffeeshop ideas for a shroom trip?

Irreal

Re: Magic truffles - Where to eat?

Post by Irreal »

Got much experience with Shrooms and what i will told you first is, forget the idea with the Coffeeshop!
Don't go in - fuck your self with their weed (and it will do) and THAN take some at least "truffles" it will end in a horrible trip for some of your group and for sure for the personal in the shop to if they see you're raving around like they should call an ambulance :mrgreen:

Go to Vondelpark, Sapharitipark, Westerpark, turn to Zaandaam, Haarlem, there's SO MUCH MORE better places to take some shrooms! Belive me they could send you to another space if you're taken enough!

You or some of your people will turning paranoid and scared for 100% if you're doing it in the innacity and it's the first time for you! Please take care for yourself and others and put your head on before you ask such things..

Truffles containing Psylocybin as all the others too!

You could have the greatest experience but for sure also the scariest and last with hallucinogens if you're doing it wrong over in the dam!

Btw: in my opinion it will be the best to take it home first and than if you're expierencnd enough you could do it over.. A friend of mine told me a story from his travel, he's getting a bag of grinded up shrooms from someone who said he looked interested in :mrgreen: He told him that they're taken by some old native folks down in the jungle for him and he don't want it so he gave it to my body.. He's well experiecnd in taken shrooms and other hallucinogens for sure but what he told me, he got a teaspoon full of that powder grinded shrooms and had the hardest and scarriest trip in his life.. He will ne never take shrooms any more now he sayd.. :lol:

Take care!
Ich frage sie ob es richtig ist das sie vor 14 Tagen aufgehört haben ihre Frau zu verprügeln? ;D
haze freak

Post by haze freak »

Thanks for the advice Irreal. I think we'll stick to Vondelpark.

It's just the weather we are concerned about. Don't you think it'll be like 5 degrees even if the sun is up? We are talking about late february here so it'll probably be rainy too. Other than that I also think Vondelpark is the best place to trip. However, if the weather is snowy or rainy we are gonna have to go to a coffeeshop, no weed maybe a cup of tea or coffee and truffles :) We obviously don't wanna get messed up and draw attention. But I don't know any coffeeshop that is spacious, comfy and has a chill out atmosphere.

Another option is tripping in the smoking lounge of our hostel (The Bulldog).

But I always prefer tripping outdoors, hope it'll be sunny and warm :)
Irreal

Post by Irreal »

Ok i try to tell you how to go..

1. It'll be sure that the weather wouldn't be fine for a sunny tripping in vondelpark end of february! It's going to be little cold over the days to but if you're travel on with your boddies you will do fine for sure, vondelpark is big enough to chill around some hours and at least it'll take no longer than 4h (+/- 1-2h) so you could do fine and when your sometimes sit down to roll a joint or something..

2. There's also some places for people like you, ok i'm not sure if they going on with that after the shrooms ban, in serval smartshops are tripping lounges where you still welcome to spend you're time in! At least buy your truffels in of the shops who get one of theese.. Thought the Magic Mushroom Gallery had one.. If not, there are so much more places where you could check - in when your tripping, a museum, your hotel room with your boddies and a lot of smoke and at least the hole town in a round trip by your own feed, you will see where it takes you.. :wink:

3. Abraxas was the only coffeeshop, ok the 36 sure too, will let you chill the hours of triping but don't be sad if there's anybody coming and told you to buy some weed or shut the fuck up and leave.. Thats also why i will avoid such places on a trip, also some strangers will come and go over all the time in a normal coffeeshop..

4. The Bulldog lounge is i think not the best place also to get the trip, i was in and chilld over on the big couches with some too and there was 5 people hanging, 5 tripping, one get the wrong turn and another was bit thrilld and paranoid over the time.. I think its not a good place for your journey..

Please take the shrooms not like a idiot and notice that it could be the funniest ever but for some also the worriest ever so i only could please you, if anyone feels wrong with anything, try to help and if one wanna leave, the whole group should leave the place..

Happy tripping and if you're down on earth, perhaps let me know where you've been going :wink:
Ich frage sie ob es richtig ist das sie vor 14 Tagen aufgehört haben ihre Frau zu verprügeln? ;D
renzo

Post by renzo »

Do plan your trip with your friends... There are different variety of magic truffles are available, each one of them have different effects and also its effects varied person to person. Do not ate truffles at home or office.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Lol, 12 people eating truffles at the same time with one group?:D Good luck, mate;]
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

So, how was the trip? Did you wind up in the park? Wondering what 12 dudes on truffles would be like in a public place. :)
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
420bluecheese

Post by 420bluecheese »

Probably like a scene from Dawn of the Dead
Twitter - @420bluecheese
Lukewonderr

Post by Lukewonderr »

I really wanna know what happened
Papi

Post by Papi »

I'm starting to get worried about them:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
KayaIndica

Post by KayaIndica »

No need to worry.
Go visit the smartshop named Kokopeli, it is located on Warmoestraat. They will give you honest advice and not just sell you the strobngest shit they have to make money. They also have a really nice tripping launcge where they play nice psycadelic trance music, and the staff will make sure you are alright. Back side of the coin is that the launge is located in the back of the shop, so costumers eventually walk around in there. I am personally not too fuzzed about that but it can be annoying to some.

At some point during the trip you may feel uncomfortable and start asking to yourself why you have done this to yourself. At that point, just accept it and go with the flow and you will have a blast. If you feel ANY hecitation toward psycadelics, just leave them be. Make sure you are stable in your mind and not troubled about any IRL events.
Nothing But Spirit
edsmith

Post by edsmith »

I got my truffles tampanensis 15gm pack from http://www.magic-truffles-shop.com/magi ... grams.html and what i tell you about the taste as tampanensis truffles is good in taste either from other truffle varieties and enjoyed my time with friends and tampanensis trip.
CalyxSmokr

Post by CalyxSmokr »

I would hit a concert or better yet a rave
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

eat them in your hotel room, if possible make a tea rather than eating the truffles as it will save your stomach. wait till you come up to judge the effects, if all good then go for a wander. I love walking round the 9 streets and Jordan areas trippin. Each to their own but I don't think going to raves or indeed any crowded spaces makes for a good trip. They are not a party drug, although trippin can be top fun.
We cant stop here this is bat country
haze freak

Post by haze freak »

ok, I know it has been a while since I last wrote:) But here is what happened.

We were a group of 6 dudes and 6 girls. After breakfast we got our truffles, Dragons Dynamite 20 gr each, from a smartshop called Tatanka. We ate them on our way to Vondelpark and sat on the benches near one of the lakes, waiting for the shrooms to kick in:)

After some time, we were starting to get giggly and laughing at stuff which were actually not funny at all. One of our friends claimed he couldn't feel anything and he was kinda angry about the situation. He said he was going to smoke a joint, I could hardly stop him:) he really was pissed.

After something like 10 mins we were all laughing our balls off, it was hilarious. Although I also felt like there was chaos:) Our friend was very confused and still pissed he decided to return back to our hotel. We tried to stop and convince him not to go but we were too busy laughing and trippin.

After he went, we decided to stroll around Vondelpark. We stumbled upon a place like a small garden, surrounded by bushes and trees. We all felt like we were in Avatar and everyone started acting like a character from the movie:) At that time I felt like it had been hours since we ate the shrooms. When I looked at my watch it has only been 1 and a half hours.

Anyways, after some time, our friend who had gone to the hotel called us. He said he was tripping his balls off and he was seeing dwarfs. we all cracked up by his call:) He sounded really worried and he wanted it to end. He said "The dwarfs are everywhere, the hotel is a madhouse". I told him he was just hallucinating and it would be over soon. However, he was very nervous and wanted us to come back to the hotel. We didn't want to leave him alone so we decided to go back to our hotel. On our way back he called again. He said "The dwarfs are driving me nuts so I managed to catch one of them and locked him up in a closet". We were all laughing our balls off by what he said and told him we were on our way.

When we arrived at our hotel we were shocked!! In the lobby there were dwarfs everywhere:) We found out that there was a conference about dwarfs. Now I was worried. We rushed to his room. There was a police in front of the door. It was no joke. It turns out that our friend literally catches a drunk dwarf and locks him up in a closet. Then the dwarf calls the police and here we are at the crime scene:) Luckily our friend only got a warning from the police. He was still trippin and the dwarf was drunk like hell.

I guess shroom kick in time differs from person to person quite a bit:)