trying truffles

yogi009

trying truffles

Post by yogi009 »

hey in Amsterdam on the 24 and just wondering if any one can give me some info on truffles.

Paging Dr Green Thumb come in Dr Green Thumb
Catou

Re: trying truffles

Post by Catou »

Try the ones which say "Atlantis" or "Utopia".
If it's your first time in hallucinogenic stuff, just take half box (usually 1 box = 15grs), and wait for the results.
Don't take them on a place with too many people... voldelpark or home are good spots.
yogi009

Post by yogi009 »

cool cool iv dabbled in home grown. Had the giggles but not much else. Cheers dude
Paging Dr Green Thumb come in Dr Green Thumb
cgarr04

Post by cgarr04 »

yogi009 wrote:cool cool iv dabbled in home grown. Had the giggles but not much else. Cheers dude
I'm no expert on them but I hear the 'mexican' brand is pretty good.

I wouldn't recommend wafting around RLD on them and make sure you have nothing planned for the next 8 hours. Eat them back in the hotel room with friends late evening on an empty stomach...roll some joints and put on some music with crazy (windows media player) visuals synced to your beats.

That method ha always worked great for us 8)
fedefreedom

Post by fedefreedom »

Hi, next week I will be in Amsterdam and i hope to try magic truffles. I've never try psychedelic and other "drugs", but i smoke marijuana regularly. My question is: What type of truffles and how much you advise for me? I prefer visuals effect.
Thanks a lot, have a nice day
ksw1

Post by ksw1 »

Half a box of Mexican truffles is a great place to start for first timers , great giddy laughing effect with low visuals but you still get trails and colour popping , plus you can still smoke your head off :wink: :D
fedefreedom

Post by fedefreedom »

I don't like laughing effect i prefer more visual. What do you think half box of utopia/hollandia truffles? I'm looking for high visual effect and high mental effect but not with physical effect. it's possible? thanks
ksw1

Post by ksw1 »

Maybe try half a box of Atlantis for more visuals
fedefreedom

Post by fedefreedom »

Thanks for your advice man ;)
Marduk

Post by Marduk »

fedefreedom wrote:I don't like laughing effect i prefer more visual. What do you think half box of utopia/hollandia truffles? I'm looking for high visual effect and high mental effect but not with physical effect. it's possible? thanks
Like you said, the issue with truffles that create more visual effects compared to "giggles" is, that they most likely also create stronger psychedelic, mind-bending stuff that digs deep into yourself. While that CAN be great, it can also be very hard to swallow, esp. for beginners. So, since you stated you have never done anything other than weed, be advised to not overdoing it.
Seriously, don't underestimate that stuff. There's nothing you can experience in your life that even comes close to stronger doses of psychedelics. The most trippiest weed will give you a minor idea of the basic direction. It's like the difference of seeing a women naked and having a full blown group sex orgy with weird, everything-goes fetish plays and stuff.

Not sure what you mean with "...but not with physical effect". Psychedelics will always impact your body and emotions in one way or the other. There are defacto no substances that just give you funny colors and pictures without body-load, a proper mindfuck and taking your emotions on a rollercoaster ride.