Re: How Bad Trips on LSD and Magic Mushrooms Compare

Post by RvanSteensel »

i would say its easier to badtrip on shrooms than on acid
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Acer Palmatum

Post by Acer Palmatum »

RvanSteensel wrote:i would say its easier to badtrip on shrooms than on acid
I have always heard the opposite. What should be the indicators?
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

I'd say for pretty near certain that mescaline is the most forgiving and least likely to cause a bad trip of the common ethogens.

Shroom wise I find bad moments in trips are not that uncommon but full on bad trips are rare. Shrooms whilst extremely fun do always have an edge to them. Maybe just me but I find some species more nasty than others.

I know quite a few people (myself included) who have went out of control and done some seriously crazy things on LSD but wouldn't say they were bad trips. One of my friends did try to kill himself on acid, but he did foolishly take some on his own the day after his dads funeral.

Out of all drugs iv seen more people go nuts, flip out or have a really bad time on, without doubt some of the newer imposter drugs that have become available in recent years. Stick to the old school ones I say.

My own worst trips were probably on 2cb. First trip on that stuff was amazing, cartoon style visuals and without doubt one of best experiences iv ever had. Next few were ok but lacked the same wow factor. Then I had a weird trip where not much happened but was really rough the next day. The last time I took it I was having a quality time , then all of a sudden-bang. I was out for a mid trip stroll and nearly collapsed on the street. Managed to get home but I felt seriously bad for a few hours. Seemed more a physical than emotional bad trip, but it was bad. Hasten to say I won't be taking it again.
We cant stop here this is bat country
thompaw

Post by thompaw »

IIRC, it was easier to be overwhelmed on LSD compared to 'shrooms, lasting longer where those peak moments on shrooms pass quickly.
There must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.