Advice regarding truffles

aVeryOldLady

Advice regarding truffles

Post by aVeryOldLady »

Hey guys, during my last 2 trips I discovered the amazing effect truffles can induce on your body (and mind).

The first time I took them was in 2014, when me and 2 friends had around 7-10 grams "Space Shuttle" per person from the Magic Mushroom Gallery. Combined with 3 pure joints (two of them also containing 0.5 grams Super Silver Haze Ice) they did the trick as described and had us laughing for hours with mild visuals.
The second time was in 2015, when we had the "Golden Teacher" (10 grams per person), also from the Magic Mushroom Gallery. This time, we did not have the possibility smoke during the trip, but like the first time, we were already stoned heading into the trip. However, this kind was stronger than the "Space Shuttle" with more halluzinations, which came back, although with lesser effects, for about 20 minutes after we thought the trip was over and had a smoke.

So now I am wondering if I should take the next step to the "Psilocybe atlantis", the next stronger truffle species on the menu. (unfortunately, Sirius does not give any information what kind of truffles their products are exactly, so I do not know what the "Space Shuttle" and the "Golden Teacher" were). Does anyone have experience with both the Golden Teacher and Psilocybe atalantis? How much stronger is this kind compared to the Golden Teacher?
Also, do you guys like smoking before or while tripping? Do you then prefer any certain strains or types (Indica/Sativa)?
As for me, I really like smoking while doing truffles, as I started out with some of the weakest species and raised my level a little bit the following trip, so I was able to control my level of being high and take it step by step.

RvanSteensel

Re: Advice regarding truffles

Post by RvanSteensel »

strains change the effect

but what changes the effect ALLOT more is
what u ate
where u are
who u are with
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
worldcitizen1723

Re: Advice regarding truffles

Post by worldcitizen1723 »