notsofasteddie

Lethal ecstasy pills prompt “red alert” warning during ADE

Post by notsofasteddie » Fri 21st Oct 2016 03:15 pm

Lethal ecstasy pills prompt “red alert” warning during ADE

by Janene Pieters
Posted on Oct 21, 2016

Ecstasy pill that contains a fatal dose of PMMA
(Photo: NFI/Trimbos Institute)

The Trimbos institute issued a “red alert” warning on Thursday for dangerous ecstasy pills that contain a fatal dose of PMMA. The institute found numerous of these red pills with a Superman logo on both sides.

Ecstasy pills often contains PMMA, but this is an “extremely high dose”, a spokesperson for Trimbos said to RTL Nieuws. This high dose triggered the institute to issue the national warning. Trimbos expects to know more about the pills during the course of Friday, but issued the warning immediately due to the Amsterdam Dance Event that started on Wednesday.

The usual active ingredient in ecstasy is MDMA. PMMA takes longer to take effect. This leads t the danger that users think they need to take more of the drug. Hours after the drug was taken, users could experience symptoms such as high heart rate, high body temperature or even heart, liver or kidney failure, Trimbos warns.

If you’ve taken a drug and start feeling unwell, call emergency number 112 immediately.

nltimes

RvanSteensel

Re: Lethal ecstasy pills prompt “red alert” warning during ADE

Post by RvanSteensel » Fri 21st Oct 2016 04:40 pm

the red supermans are demonized for several years now , in holland and spain both
this aint news lol
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke

notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie » Fri 21st Oct 2016 05:05 pm

RvanSteensel wrote:
this aint news lol

Just a timely reminder?

RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel » Fri 21st Oct 2016 05:32 pm

nah Trimbos claim this pill came up in there testing facilitys ... a week before ADE
Just like last year ....
and when i went to spain for Carnaval , spanish authority also said it was found a week before xD

BULLSHIIT , the pill market atm couldnt be better , its harder to find bad pills these days than good pills lol
just scaretactics

macky

Post by macky » Sat 22nd Oct 2016 03:41 pm

BULLSHIIT , the pill market atm couldnt be better , its harder to find bad pills these days than good pills lol
just scaretactics[/quote]Ah! You every hear of Fentanyl? You can not know what's in pills after there pressed .In smack or pills this is one of a couple opioids new to market that are causing over doses. Thousand have died in my country this year alone. This is stupid to tell tourist the pills are clean in Holland .

notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie » Sun 23rd Oct 2016 01:52 am

macky wrote:BULLSHIIT , the pill market atm couldnt be better , its harder to find bad pills these days than good pills lol
just scare tactics. Ah! You every hear of Fentanyl? You can not know what's in pills after there pressed .In smack or pills this is one of a couple opioids new to market that are causing over doses. Thousand have died in my country this year alone. This is stupid to tell tourist the pills are clean in Holland .

There are always "bad pills!" It's the price that prohibition makes us pay! It is never bad to be on guard and to be informed!!

RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel » Tue 1st Nov 2016 04:33 pm

macky wrote:BULLSHIIT , the pill market atm couldnt be better , its harder to find bad pills these days than good pills lol
just scaretactics
Ah! You every hear of Fentanyl? You can not know what's in pills after there pressed .In smack or pills this is one of a couple opioids new to market that are causing over doses. Thousand have died in my country this year alone. This is stupid to tell tourist the pills are clean in Holland .[/quote]

buts its true tho

notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie » Wed 2nd Nov 2016 12:19 am

RvanSteensel wrote:
but its true tho

Except every now and again it ain't!

There are always "bad pills!" It's the price that prohibition makes us pay! It is never bad to be on guard and to be informed!!

Return to “Smartshops and Mushrooms”