Any growing mentors out there?

Including growing tips and questions.
treetop

Re: Any growing mentors out there?

Post by treetop »

redeyezman wrote:BUG PROGLEM!

Any ideas anyone? In a northern-mid-west-basement, and about 77F light on .....67F light off.....35% humidity on average....18/6 cycle....seems to happen when lights go off....sprayed with product called elementals, and no changes....fyi not my grow/decision, just trying to help a friend....suggested to him 24h light on since it cant hurt, and since he claims its happening in dark, then remove dark.

any chance you could get a snap of the offending blighter?

How much did you produce?
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

I thought of same thing. Setup digital camera to snap a picture a minute to catch bug in action, but he only has camera phone....
Shells sink. Dreams float.
treetop

Post by treetop »

redeyezman wrote:I thought of same thing. Setup digital camera to snap a picture a minute to catch bug in action, but he only has camera phone....
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

treetop wrote:
redeyezman wrote:BUG PROGLEM!

Any ideas anyone? In a northern-mid-west-basement, and about 77F light on .....67F light off.....35% humidity on average....18/6 cycle....seems to happen when lights go off....sprayed with product called elementals, and no changes....fyi not my grow/decision, just trying to help a friend....suggested to him 24h light on since it cant hurt, and since he claims its happening in dark, then remove dark.

any chance you could get a snap of the offending blighter?
My guess from the pic is Otiorhynchus sulcatus, but that is some munching if it is, try flush through and catch run off in a bucket, check for larvae. Maybe even small catterpillars, them little diddy green fuckers, have fun.