Big buddha Freeze Cheese 89.....

Including growing tips and questions.
soapy

Big buddha Freeze Cheese 89.....

Post by soapy »

Friesland Indica 1989 X Big Buddha Cheese 'reversed'
Feminised Seeds

The 'Friesland indica' is a classic strain of yesteryear, originally from the Super Sativa Seed club, Holland.
Big Buddha Seeds had sourced the seed from the vaults of one of Amsterdam's best coffeshops. After testing, the 'Friesland indica' turned out to be a real classic Old Skool indica strain. The 'Friesland' grows strong with dark green, elegant indica leaves and with classic buds laden with a diamond glisten. The 'Friesland' was then crossed to our classic strain the 'Big Buddha Cheese' resulting to the FreezeCheese 89, a real frostmaster, easy to grow strong, a good mould resistant plant a real step back in time for lovers of good pot of yesteryear!!!

Say 'Freeze' baby!!!

Parents:
Friesland Indica 1989 X Big Buddha Cheese 'reversed'
Flowering time: Indica 80% Sativa 20% (Mostly Indica)
Genetics: Indoors - 8 to 10 weeks Outdoors - beginning of October
Sensory experience: Hard hitting Indica 'stone'
Smell: fresh lemon pine smell mixed with the old skool cheese odour,pleasureable potent skunk
Taste: Sharp Citrus hash, very tasty Old Skool goodness.

hello fellow acd growers 8) ...
was wondering if anyone has tried this strain from buddha seeds....
if so how they go for ya???
grew barneys critical kush last 2 grows really nice easy growing strain but id like to try something different :D ...
thanks.....

To be old and wise,You must first have to be Young and Stupid....
Adamster

Re: Big buddha Freeze Cheese 89.....

Post by Adamster »

its basic shit ;) good for outdoor growing freeze loves the cold ..but aint much but an old school strain ;) people still grow freeze x skunk 1 and now 39xcheese seems to be the big thing here in the summer growing season...its nothing special
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Very very nice stuff .....mine turned out better then I expected...great smoke and a nice harvest to boot....the moron above me there couldn't grow a ear of corn..disregard that twaddle...gonna throw some more down later this year...so far the only thing I've had trouble with on big Buddhas end was the cheesus strain..all 5 went herme around the 6 th week...good luck and enjoy yer grow
rockin into the night
soapy

Post by soapy »

Adamster wrote:its basic shit ;) good for outdoor growing freeze loves the cold ..but aint much but an old school strain ;) people still grow freeze x skunk 1 and now 39xcheese seems to be the big thing here in the summer growing season...its nothing special
heard from a friend they grow well in any conditions including cold...but....these babies gonna live in tropical
conditions indooors 8) ....
USBONGLORD wrote:Very very nice stuff .....mine turned out better then I expected...great smoke and a nice harvest to boot....the moron above me there couldn't grow a ear of corn..disregard that twaddle...gonna throw some more down later this year...so far the only thing I've had trouble with on big Buddhas end was the cheesus strain..all 5 went herme around the 6 th week...good luck and enjoy yer grow
cheers Bong was hoping to hear it grows well...havent tried buddha seeds yet but have heard only good reports :D ...
gonna pop a few into soil in the next week then....
will do a bit of a report in a few weeks :P ....thanks again :wink: .....
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

dont get me wrong its nice weed ...just not worth growing..iv got some indoor of it ;) just put it like this a paid 100$ an oz its full of crytals ..but too me its worth no more then 100 ;) and rather pay the extra 50 for some kush ;)

ill take a picutre and post it :roll:
usbong :o my dick ... what you tell me now that skunk 1 and freezland is the perfect plant ;) Pff...

and bfor you bitch (us bong) about my picture of the freeze cheese 89 :O friend who grew it got seed during the TC in toronto last year when big buddah came to introduce it :P

(need to get cam batteries make wont belong) :mrgreen:
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

found batteries 8)
took pictures 8) < keep in mind i aint the best at taking pictures event if my cam is 16mpix :(

its very cheesy taste is very nice high well that where the problem is lack of high (maybe it cause i smoke too much kush) just dont get me high worth the 100 not more ;) UsBong probably would sell it? 300 an oz? 280? <land of the greed :roll:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

I give it away ,as that's what I do.,cause its fun..I work hard 8) for my loot...and I wouldn't pay for any weed,except in Amsterdam...it's a plant you douche...grows freely everywhere...and sorry yer growing skills can't exploit what is a wonderful plant all around...just ask me..I'll help ya :mrgreen: paying for weed?..silly rabbit :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
soapy

Post by soapy »

say cheeeeeeeese :mrgreen: .....
gimme awhile to get these up and running properly(their already in dirt 8) ) and i do a report on em!!!!
davehaze

Post by davehaze »

I wouldn't grow one of bb's hacks if you paid me. My own cheese cross pissed all over his seed version and I gave hundreds of the seeds away for free and there was no selection just a straight F1 cross of the exodus clone to a recessive blueberry male (2000 stock).
soapy

Post by soapy »

quick cheesey update....7 weeks veg and all looking beautiful and bushy(lots of pics to follow in the next week 8) )...
going into flower at the weekend after another re-pot...
gonna do a more detailed report soon :wink: .....