Guerrilla Growing :Where is the best Soil??

Including growing tips and questions.
Weedus

Guerrilla Growing :Where is the best Soil??

Post by Weedus »

I want to start Guerrilla Growing with single Plants hidden between other Plants somewhere on Fields and Wilderness.

Anyone know any "Indicator Plants" where you can say "Where this Plant grows well also Cannbis will grow well"???

Where are usually the best Places??

I want to grow 20 unknown Bagseeds and 10x Diamond Girl Seeds.
I dont have great faith in the Bagseeds to grow good Outdoor,but the Diamond Girl does well outdoor,Plants many meters high with 700 Gramms Bud per Plant,as least there advertised like this on the Greenhouse Seed Page.

thompaw

Re: Guerrilla Growing :Where is the best Soil??

Post by thompaw »

If you are in the Northern Hemisphere, you are a little late to start this year I think. HTH!
There must have been a door there in the wall when I came in.
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

Yeah too late in the northern hemisphere really. But for future reference, large patches of nettles are a very good sign of decent soil.
Weedus

Post by Weedus »

Sure,i forgot to say i will plant the seeds in end of February of start/middle of March depending on the Weather.

I found a book from 3th Reich Germany "Die lustige Hanffibel" (the funny hempguide) where people where encouraged to grow Cannabis.Hitler not wanted to import cotton for clothes,so he thought its a good Idea to make it from hemp fibres and so this Book where printed.
There are some Infos which are good to use for outdoor Growing ;)

Ive read the Book now and it seems realy helpfull.In there is written that Weed would grow nice on acid soil (ph not neutral) like in Swamps.To grow in a Swamp sounds like a good Idea,no one wanders around there.

I also found a no longer used Army traing area,army no longer uses it and people are not allowed to enter it cause there could be unexploded ammo and such stuff.Only 2 Ranger guys walking around there looking for Mushroom pickers....You think i could risk to grow there?

Atm my favorite place is next to the place where they clean the bad water (dont know the english name) and a River,along the River (1m wide perhaps River) is a broad area of ca 3-5 meters with wild grown plants and Trees.I thought growing there would be good cause the Water in the earth.

Other Idea was to cut free a area in a Cornfield and then plant the Weed there.

My main Problem is now the balance between Sun and Cover.When i plant along a Treeline the plants will only get Sun half a Day :(

I also found a large Area next to a big lake (where people are not allowed to swim but some Guy catch Fish there) where left is the Lake and right is the Highway and between is this 200 m Broad Field where countless of wild Plants and Flowers grow,dozens of Colours there.But no plant there is bigger than 1,50 m and outdoor Weed can grow to 5 Meters.
I could try the Method of the Swaziland Farmers and cut the Treelog with a Knife to 3 pieces and then put a stone inside.Then the Plant grows to a large round Bush.

But well until next February i have some time left to find and prepare the perfect spot.

By the Way which Plants shall i plant to cover up the Weed??? I need something which grows to same height in same Speed as the Weed will.I dont know other Plants which could get big enough in some months ?? Or shall i take Plants from the Surounding and dig them out and in again next to the Weed ??
cannaseeds

Post by cannaseeds »

soil is soil
does not really matter what you grow in , its about how much water . light . and care they get
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Not sure that is the case. Other plants growing there may give some indication to the nutrient composition of the soil, which will obviously have an important impact on the plants.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

cannaseeds wrote:soil is soil
does not really matter what you grow in , its about how much water . light . and care they get
head explodes
rockin into the night
alpen rock

Post by alpen rock »

lool...really nice one!

=Official Liar's club thread :D :D :mrgreen:

Nettles are the thing to look for in my neck of the woods...