Where can I buy seeds in holland ?

Including growing tips and questions.
tba333

Where can I buy seeds in holland ?

Post by tba333 »

Can anyone recommend where I can buy weed seeds in Holland, possibly mid-holland and below ( because I am coming from south ) !!!!

Seeds do not smell, i.e ok to take them with you across borders ?

Once I buy the seeds, what is their shelf-life, i.e how long can I keep them before they must be planted ?

Any extra info in growing is appreciated, as I am complete beginner in that area.

Keep calm, keep smoking.

Balou

Re: Where can I buy seeds in holland ?

Post by Balou »

The Directory above has most of the growshops listed so I would start there. If you are a novice a growing you should really spend some time reading through this forum, plenty of info here. Where are you taking seeds back to? That's the only way we can tell you the legality of it. It would probably be easier just to order them from the internet.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

if you really want to buy them in dam, there are untold seed shops all over the place
Here's a few
+ some coffeeshops sell them. as balou says get em off the internet (attitude promo deals are sometimes Good). you could get lucky and find some in the weed you purchased..
Weedus

Post by Weedus »

When you come from south i guess youre from Belgium or France?

Why you dont order the Seeds to your Home with Internet?? You can get them by Mailorder from alot of Companies.
But well if youre scared of observation or so,i would take a look at the Nirvana Shop (very priceworthy) or the Greenhouse Seed Company (very famous strains,won cannabis cup dozens of times).They both have their Headquarters and Homeshops in Amsterdam.
Greenhouse offers a nice Pack with 5 Seeds of different Strains for 25 Euros,and from Nirvana you get 10 Seeds for that Money already.

There countless of Shops but i would not buy at some random Headshop they could Nap tourists.Better go to the Home-Shop of a known and good reputation Seed-Company like Greenhouse or Nirvana
Im not Sure of Soma Sacred Seeds has a Homeshop in Amsterdam too,but his Seeds are realy awesome too (He is the guy who invented Amnesia Haze and New York City Diesel)

So in short: Dont buy at the first random Headshop you find,go to the "HQ" Home-Shops of the Seedcompanies with Good Reputation ;)
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

DNA
alpen rock

Post by alpen rock »

South of Holland?

go for Karma Genetics, he has a shop/retailer in Maastricht IIRC.

Excellent breeder, very underrated (on this side of the pond...oddly...)
DNA
Hummm, not really, unless you want to spend a lot of £££ on hyped, untested stuff.Like the lottery if you ask...

Or Nirvana in AMS.
Beware, there are PLENTY of rip off 'seed companies' shops in AMS...

++