making fem seeds

Including growing tips and questions.
EasilySuede

making fem seeds

Post by EasilySuede »

neat article here...
http://www.420magazine.com/forums/compl ... ilver.html

if you're looking for colloidal silver :roll:, check amazon and be surprised :twisted:

enjoy

Weedus

Re: making fem seeds

Post by Weedus »

You also could use Silverthiosulfate or Silvernitrate.It seems any type of silver works as long as its in a form that can enter the seed

Im not sure if its realy a good Idea to make that at home.Many companies offering feminised Seeds.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

You could also do it the real way and actually pollinate !!!!!!!??? This is how there are bunk genetics about imo
-
Panog

Post by Panog »

Yeah they don't all do the silver stuff, you can also stress a female so it becomes hermie then you take the pollen and put it on another female (not stressed) : feminized seeds !!!
Slip & Sal

Post by Slip & Sal »

Stressing doesn't always work though and sometimes you don't have a male. I do think that regular seeds are better though, cause I think fem structures are different. (<my own thought)
I don't take drugs, I am Drugs.
Panog

Post by Panog »

I can't afford using regs because I grow plants by 4 so if I have 2 males I'm fucked :)
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

Another way to look at it is the forced feminisation of a male seed essentially removes or suppresses the y chromosome and maybe other characteristics of the plant. Some people say that using fem seeds can result in a blander version of the plants because of it.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7