Your Favourite Amsterdam Seed Company ?

Including growing tips and questions.
Steverfc1872

Re: Your Favourite Amsterdam Seed Company ?

Post by Steverfc1872 »

Try the cheese candy from delicious seeds me and my m8 just got 34 ounce of really big crystal buds from 8 plants the best we have had so far

Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

Steverfc1872 wrote:Try the cheese candy from delicious seeds me and my m8 just got 34 ounce of really big crystal buds from 8 plants the best we have had so far
What method are you growing as I'm looking at starting some myself next year and always open to ideas especially with a yield like 34oz..
It WAS a birthday trip to remember.. 25/7-31/7
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

Ganjaman70 wrote:
Steverfc1872 wrote:Try the cheese candy from delicious seeds me and my m8 just got 34 ounce of really big crystal buds from 8 plants the best we have had so far
What method are you growing as I'm looking at starting some myself next year and always open to ideas especially with a yield like 34oz..
Nft system, was growing in coco for last 2 years but got poor results only got about 1-2 oz a plant
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

I've no idea what that is as it's all new to me, my idea was buy a Buddha grow tent with everything needed and let nature take it's course lol..

What's a NFT system?

Someone said use hydro and I won't ever need to worry about watering them :)
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

Ganjaman70 wrote:I've no idea what that is as it's all new to me, my idea was buy a Buddha grow tent with everything needed and let nature take it's course lol..

What's a NFT system?

Someone said use hydro and I won't ever need to worry about watering them :)
The NFT system is hydro very easy to use and you only need to top up the feed once or twice every ten days, I was doing them in cocco soil for two years but never got any grate yields the best one I got from the cocco was 3 oz from one plant I'm lucky if I get 1-2 oz off most plants
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

Thanks.... My plan is next month to go into a grow shop and see what's best for a one man grower and 34oz would do me at least a year.. So overall what's the expense of growing your crop and how many weeks/months are you talking to setting off seedling to harvesting.
Knucklehead

Post by Knucklehead »

Sannies Seeds is the only one for me. I've been buying from him for 5 years now. No middlemen...he's the breeder, and the prices reflect that. His Sugar Punch and Extrema are among the beest herbs I've ever smoked and I've been toking since 1967. If your order is seized, he replaces it. His stealth shipping great. On his website 2 other breeders also sell their products which are on par with his. I can't say enough good things about Sannie.
nootropicals

Post by nootropicals »

Sorry not an amsterdam seed bank post but im part Aussie so just trying help some Aussies out there seems though theres plenty of seedbanks ship there too so u can still grow iif you smoke weed so you dont spend a heap on it. If ur going to go there man go on http://weed-seeds-australia.com/. i think they like review seedbanks which ship to australia or some shit just check er out cheers!
Krust

Post by Krust »

Hey guys!

Obvious noob here planning on starting a collection from serious seeds first...definately pick up some AK47 and some White Russian for starters. Was wondering else I should be looking at, some sort of CBD/Indica cross? or some crazy hybrid?

I'm kinda leaning towards the Strawberry Sour Diesel from Devils Harvest, would like some wisdom :)

Thanks!
Mich Miyagi

Post by Mich Miyagi »

I can recommend www.seedmarket.com they are based in Amsterdam and offer quite some varieties from different breeders. In that way it is possible to order from several breeders and pay the shipping costs only once. They are worth checking out if you ask me.....
macky

Post by macky »

In Amsterdam I deal with Amsterdamseedcenter.com check out web site .
Hands down best place to buy seeds and if you like Sativa bags this is the place .
If you like sensi or DNA they have there own shops ,but if you would like cutting edge gentics this is the place
macky

Post by macky »

When in Dam I try and find strains not found over the pond.
Looking at cup winner outdoor 2016 from Spain.
My question is this Dr Krippling seeds ,they make wild claims e.g. Yield ,flowering time.
Any one here tried them any insight would be nice.
By the by the Spain strain is critical 47 :mrgreen:
I know ,I know it's Dutch gentics ,spains seed bank Positronics.
macky

Post by macky »

Bought early skunk from Sensi , In the eighty,s these guys helped get us going early girl ,early pearl :D
Seen they had Fem,s why not little skunk for personal,bought three seeds get like five cutting s off each for beans. Then went looking for seed exchange ran in to Matty who help find the place :mrgreen:
Bought Indica Champions from paradise seeds 6 Fem seeds ,again for personal,two Sensi star,ice cream and White berry .
I put them in cups full of water to float on top over night then in to beer cups with dirt and plastic baggy over cup held with Elastic band.
I set in window and when they pop off comes plastic and under light they go.
I,m glad to say all are up and growing four days later .
I recommend both places when in the Dam.
varden

Post by varden »

Used to by my seeds over there: Amsterdam Seeds Center
I was satisfied, when I lived in Amsterdam :)
macky

Post by macky »

Kermit wrote: Tue 26th Nov 2013 08:57 pm Sensi seeds have some bangin strains, Cali Indica and Maple Leaf Indica are superb, the Cali Indica is the most orange tasting and smelling strain I have ever come across, both short plants and superb in Gt424x2 with 3 in each, unreal yeild

Paradise seeds is another very good company, love a few of there strains.
Agree ,used both company,s seeds this year WOW my god there nice :D Sensi was one of the first strains I ever grew[early girl]
I thought I,d try early Skunk fems for smoke this year,started them when I got home from 420.
Harvest last day or so still have few to come down ,but man are they massive plants :D
I,am so impressed I have two of there indoor strains entering my bud room any day now.highly recommend.