Germinating Seeds with the Smart Start - by Zamnesia Webshop

Including growing tips and questions.
CloudMaster

Germinating Seeds with the Smart Start - by Zamnesia Webshop

Post by CloudMaster »

Uncle Ron

Re: Germinating Seeds with the Smart Start - by Zamnesia Web

Post by Uncle Ron »

Thanks for the information, however here's my take...
In my honest opinion, a total waste of money.
Here is a free tip for successfully germinating seeds, works 100% of the time (true that not every seed i've ever processed had germinated, but it wasn't due to the method, else no other seeds would not have germinated). Actual % of seeds that cracked is in the 90 percentile range.
Obtain either distilled water or Reverse Osmosis; place small amount in a drinking glass; mix with 3% hydrogen peroxide at a ratio of 1mL/L; place seed(s) in solution and allow to soak for 24 hours; take a piece of paper towel (no perfumes/no ink deco) and soak up the water that the seeds were in; fold paper towel twice, place seeds near the top, with the pointed end of the seed(s) facing towards the long run of the paper towel; fold paper towel and place in an airtight baggy; place the baggy in an upright position near a warm area, but not too warm (20-22c); leave seeds undisturbed for two days, at which time open the baggy, unfold the paper towel, and prepare to plant; any seed that hasn't cracked most likely won't, but plant it anyway just in case.
How much additional expense? In a typical household, nothing, most have these materials. If not, then go price shopping for the following items:
Distilled Water
3% Hydrogen Peroxide
Paper Towels
Airtight baggies

Plant a seed, free da weed!
Happy farming...
... :mrgreen:

edit: i was stoned and a jerk...my apologies
:oops:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Spat my coffee all over the place, I just stick seed in pot of soil, sprinkle a bit of water, cover with cling film and carry on with my life, come back in a few days. Life was so easy in the old days :lol:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Seed , damp paper towel...keep damp...seed will crack over night most of the time..one more day ,plant,done..total waste of loot,that device....lost 3 seeds in last 5 years out of hundreds... :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
Alo

Post by Alo »

Every man do his ting a likle way different.
Ain't broke? Don't fix it :mrgreen: 8)
macky

Post by macky »

I like to place the seeds on a cup of water ,but I skip the paper towel ,pain in the ass.I take each seed after 24 hr soak, place in one inch rockwell cube place tall plastic dome on tray .set under floresent or in mom room as long as its warm .Day or there up, take off dome.Put one inch cube in soil or 4inch rockwell, super airration what ever floats your boat.Like rooting clones, ones you Dial it in you can get to 1`00 percent success.Like every thing try,try again either you figure it out or you pay for smoke ,Don,t like that idea.Cheers
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Just let nature do its work lol just put it in the ground
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
macky

Post by macky »

RvanSteensel wrote:Just let nature do its work lol just put it in the ground
Pretty tuff six inches snow on the ground Cheers
vinyl

Post by vinyl »

Hello, to encourage germination I recommended the use of lentils. These favor the germination and root formation.
Lentils contains auxins, these are synthesized mainly in young branches and at the apex of the stem.
A simple preparation rich in auxin, natural and economic:
In a glass of water put 40-50 lentils leaving them to germinate. Once germinated, crush rootlets (the white part) and put all that to soak in water for a couple of days. This preparation is effective with 5 liters of water. After use this water to germinate your seeds on a plate between paper towels.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

USbongLord wrote:Seed , damp paper towel...keep damp...seed will crack over night most of the time..one more day ,plant,done..total waste of loot,that device....lost 3 seeds in last 5 years out of hundreds... :mrgreen:
+1 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.