Are you ready? What strains you using?

Including growing tips and questions.
macky

Are you ready? What strains you using?

Post by macky »

It,s that time of year to get ready for spring planting. If you don,t have mom,s for clones,it time to start your seeds in northern climates. If your looking for easy to grow out side strain I suggest blue cheese from barneys. I will be growing Durban possion ,hash plant and F1 hybrid we call bernnies lost weekend a big budding skunk strain done third week sept, I will also start 8th generation seeds I,ve been working on. If your not ready an auto flower only needs 70 days to finnish so never say never .I wish you a long hot summer :)

EasilySuede

Re: Are you ready? What strains you using?

Post by EasilySuede »

doing a small selection of pure green oldtimers haze,
to find a good female for making feminized hybrids...
http://www.aceseeds.org/en/strains/stan ... zestd.html

will veg them thru the summer and flower in the fall/winter
macky

Post by macky »

Must be nice to be able grow hazes outside,I don,t have the heat units where I live. If tastey is your game Strawberry banana ...DNA very nice out side wish I had couple more weeks last year .But very different fruity taste. If money your game Boss hoog Cali Connection ..big winner ....I may have a couple.....? :lol: to get in soon :D Need to extend 420 in to King,s day :wink:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

nice to see Adamster's avatar again , RIP you crazy stoner :mrgreen:

good luck with your grows ACD :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

ftcarer wrote:nice to see Adamster's avatar again , RIP you crazy stoner :mrgreen:

good luck with your grows ACD :mrgreen:

+1 :mrgreen:
What a long strange trip it is.
macky

Post by macky »

Rain damn you! Rain :D
macky

Post by macky »

Still need rain ,should be done by now :D Calling big rain in morning ....Canada Day fingers crossed :D
macky

Post by macky »

Still could use rain :) Finnished in corn with seed patch last night .origanal mom ,one F1 hybrid,5 F3 to get male ,1 Boss hog and a new one called Apracoit Kush and purple papaya :D Will spent next week planting in soy beans. So far so good ,just enough rain , Been hot hot 8) I have med licences to grow 15 outside or 59 indoor ,but not both at same time :wink: Got a few over 5 feet already :D If all go,s well should take me till my trip in nov.to get everything cleaned :lol: Fingers crossed.
macky

Post by macky »

Finally nitragen drop! AKA lighting storm :D Been very spotty rain, below average. Had a little rain last sat. which aloud me to get some in the beans . I still have thirty to do to night and finally Finnished . Yesterday I super cropped the ones in the garden.....take off bottom branches,remove primary bud branch. Makes the lower branches reach for the sky this also will delay the plant from budding week, ten days. The pure Indicas are starting to hair up. The hybrids and more sativa strains will be another three weeks give or take :) at that time we will fertilize. We only go three times ,once to plant .Once to open up corn and fertilize. Third time to harvest ,The most wonderful time of the year :lol: I have been taking pictures when she,s all over I will post . Fingers crossed ,will let you know how lt turns out ......check back October :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

In my younger days it was chopper in the air :D ...Now I hear drones in my sleep :lol:
macky

Post by macky »

Big day on the farm today ,first harvest :D Me and a couple friends set up hoop house this spring . We planted cuttings in The end of April ,just after 420 :mrgreen: In the beginning of June we started pulling a tarp over it ,to force them in to flower . 70 days later bingo,bongo :D If we get less then 15lb I will be :o Even with Dispenseries every where ,it will all be gone ....like yesterday :D
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Well done mate. :D 8) :mrgreen:
What a long strange trip it is.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Excellent work :)
macky

Post by macky »

:lol: It,s the most wonderful time of the year :D ....Needed full time Rosin presser apply care of great white......La La La La ....etc. :mrgreen: