Growing some plants for first time, please advise ... !

Including growing tips and questions.
tba333

Growing some plants for first time, please advise ... !

Post by tba333 »

Guys,

I appreciate any input on the following points. Any recommendations where to get these online in europe appreciated. I actually found a place and the below questions I sent to them, but also posting these questions here to get more opinions. The place I enquired is greenhouseseeds ( hopefully this will not be seen as advert here, and I can remove the name if needed )

In all cases I like energetic/creativity kinds.

1. Non-genetically modified seeds. Do you have non-modified ones and if you do please recommend those that are "least" modified as I prefer natural ones. ( please recommend plant names so i know what to look for on the websites )

2. Indoor Grow. Can you please recommend me a kind for indoor growing. ( I understand these can be feminized/autoflower which is ok ). I need it: To be of the small to average size ( for balcony growing ), has the fast grow characteristic ( 10 weeks or so ). It should be an energetic/creativity kind.

3. I need few seeds ( 3 - 5 ) to plant in a forest outdoors. These should grow over the summer, with minimum required visits. If you have such please advice.

4. Looks like the so called Ferminized/Autoflowering means that they are geneticall modified. True / False ?

4.1 With regular seeds that are NOT Ferminized/Autoflowering , how many days I am looking at before harvest, for both indoor and outdoor(outdoor with little supervision over the growing process ).

5. With these "regular seeds"/non-modified how many I need to order, because I read that it is not known which ones are males and which females , and I need both from what I understand ?

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you.

RvanSteensel

Re: Growing some plants for first time, please advise ... !

Post by RvanSteensel »

i'd go for both autoflowering and feminized .
i dont like monsanto and stuff but i'd still go for these seeds.
they dont use gene cannons so its not so bad

id go for auto silver haze

with GOOD quality normal seeds about 60/80% will be female.
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
macky

Post by macky »

Ten weeks on balcony ,better go with auto flower.If you can start under light for a month before you put outside you could use fem. seeds.Good luck.
kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 07:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

The forced feminisation of seeds is a forced genetic mutation.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
JimmyChoons

Post by JimmyChoons »

Last edited by JimmyChoons on Sat 11th Jul 2015 01:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimmyChoons

Post by JimmyChoons »

JimmyChoons wrote:
kingbee wrote:Re: point 1;

There are no "genetically-modified" seeds; that's a common misconception amongst IGNORANT PEOPLE.

:mrgreen: lmao. Could you be more wrong and condescending in the same sentence?

Avoid Greenhouse. Stick to indica's or hybrids if you want to keep small plants or learn to train them. Haven't messed with autos but fems can be OK. With regs you'll have to sex them. You don't need both m and f. Cull the males once they show pre-flowers unless your breeding.

In all fairness thou mate based on your questions above I'd do some serious reading first before even cracking a bean.

Best of luck!

Jc