The votes are in: VVD wins, Anti-Islam PVV tumbles, Big gain for Greens in exit poll

Culture, Events, Tourism, Living and Working there, etc.
Not_the_monk

Re: The votes are in: VVD wins, Anti-Islam PVV tumbles, Big gain for Greens in exit poll

Post by Not_the_monk »

Waldo Swan wrote: Sat 18th Mar 2017 05:12 pm hordes of illiterate and culturally inferior sub Saharan Africans
Waldo Swan wrote: Sat 18th Mar 2017 05:12 pmSome of you are so paranoid about anything that you think smells of "racism" that you can't even open up to an honest discourse about it.
Really? Like REALLY? Characterising all refugees as "Illiterate and culturally inferior hordes" is one of the most clearly racist things I've read in quite some time. That's not open and honest discourse, it is nothing but clear prejudice. "Culturally inferior" is obviously a subjective value judgement whatever the fuck it means, while the assumption of illiteracy just demonstrates your obvious level of bigotry and complete lack of knowledge about this subject.

macky

Re: The votes are in: VVD wins, Anti-Islam PVV tumbles, Big gain for Greens in exit poll

Post by macky »

Not_the_monk wrote: Mon 20th Mar 2017 08:39 pm
Waldo Swan wrote: Sat 18th Mar 2017 05:12 pm hordes of illiterate and culturally inferior sub Saharan Africans
Waldo Swan wrote: Sat 18th Mar 2017 05:12 pmSome of you are so paranoid about anything that you think smells of "racism" that you can't even open up to an honest discourse about it.
Really? Like REALLY? Characterising all refugees as "Illiterate and culturally inferior hordes" is one of the most clearly racist things I've read in quite some time. That's not open and honest discourse, it is nothing but clear prejudice. "Culturally inferior" is obviously a subjective value judgement whatever the fuck it means, while the assumption of illiteracy just demonstrates your obvious level of bigotry and complete lack of knowledge about this subject.
Mic drop PLEASE STOP FEEDING THIS TROLL
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sat 18th Mar 2017 04:20 pm Also; here in the UK - where we've had a huge influx of muslim immigrants since the 40's, the quality of life has gone up immeasurably in that period (in part due to a general widening of culture brought about by that migration in my opinion)
Yah, like how this "soldier of Islamic State" (muslim) brought quality of life to London yesterday.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/23/europe/kh ... index.html

So please, enlighten me on how the massive importation of muslims into Anglo Saxon England has "immeasurably" improved the quality of life in the UK. I'm all ears, or eyes as the case may be.
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

This fuckstick and vinnie slapdick vegas are definitely cut from the same sock-puppet cloth.

That man-titties bit made it clear that our smore eating friend has no intention of civil discussion or constructive input. Carry on!

Edit: I miss the days when trolls were creative, original, subtle and not so painfully obvious. This new wave just abysmal at their trade
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 24th Mar 2017 08:16 am This fuckstick and vinnie slapdick vegas...has no intention of civil discussion or constructive input.

Can you see the irony that DeLekkersteNUGS16 downgrades the thread by being the first to resort to name calling while referring to "civil discussion" and then offers zero "constructive input" after I asked a legitimate question for debate? :)
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!