The votes are in: VVD wins, Anti-Islam PVV tumbles, Big gain for Greens in exit poll

Culture, Events, Tourism, Living and Working there, etc.
Waldo Swan

Re: The votes are in: VVD wins, Anti-Islam PVV tumbles, Big gain for Greens in exit poll

Post by Waldo Swan »

Disappointing. I was hoping Geert would win. No surprise after the stunt Rutte pulled with Erdogan last weekend to tip the election towards his favor. Now back to the Islamification of the Netherlands...business as usual. More Moroccans, more Islam, after all, they bring such an enhanced cultural quality of life to Europe, and Islam is such a liberating religion that encourages free thinking. Way to go Dutch people!

I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
Waldo Swan

Re: The votes are in: VVD wins, Anti-Islam PVV tumbles, Big gain for Greens in exit poll

Post by Waldo Swan »

notsofasteddie wrote: Wed 15th Mar 2017 11:53 pm
Waldo Swan wrote: Wed 15th Mar 2017 11:01 pm Way to go Dutch people! :D :D
A more diverse Lower House...the party of tolerance
Oh, there's that "D" word (diverse), which translates as less white, European. And of course "tolerance" in the Netherlands means let more middle eastern and/or African muslims in, the bearers of the most intolerant, female suppressing religion on the planet.

Right! :) Isn't liberalism great! I mean, who needs to preserve their national identity and quality of life anyway?
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

OMG!!! 10% of the population wasn't born here!!!! :shock:

...Quick, guard the windmills!!!! ....Hide the cheese!!! ....Encompass Zwarte Piet!!!! Protect all the poor, entrenched white people... They're being overrun by a small fraction of foreigners.... Some of whom may have intolerant views... We hate intolerance, so we better kick them all out before they put a mosque in my FEBO.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Waldo Swan wrote: Thu 16th Mar 2017 02:38 amOh, there's that "D" word (diverse), which translates as less white, European. And of course "tolerance" in the Netherlands means let more middle eastern and/or African muslims in, the bearers of the most intolerant, female suppressing religion on the planet.
That's a bit ironic, coming from someone who started a thread asking for posters' favourite Amsterdam whores, saying he didn't want any feminist whining, as you're either a man or a boy, which is especially confusing for posters who are neither. Looks like the dickhead posting championship is in full swing.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

What's with all these Gromit alters popping up on the forum lately!
macky

Post by macky »

Amazing 60years is all it took for some to forget about occupation by another white nationalist .
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

Islam is a Trojan Horse. Wake up you silly liberals. Islam is the religion of ignorance.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017 ... not-three/
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

All religion relies on ignorance to operate... Although they'll just call it faith.

...Incidentally, if you want anyone to take a news link seriously, then it might be an idea to use a reputable news outlet, and not Breitbart, who as far as i can tell, are run by a retirement community in deepest Mississippi.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Waldo Swan wrote: Thu 16th Mar 2017 02:38 am
notsofasteddie wrote: Wed 15th Mar 2017 11:53 pm
Waldo Swan wrote: Wed 15th Mar 2017 11:01 pm Way to go Dutch people! :D :D
A more diverse Lower House...the party of tolerance
Oh, there's that "D" word (diverse), which translates as less white, European. And of course "tolerance" in the Netherlands means let more middle eastern and/or African muslims in, the bearers of the most intolerant, female suppressing religion on the planet.

Right! :) Isn't liberalism great! I mean, who needs to preserve their national identity and quality of life anyway?
@Waldo Swan, sorry to get personal, but ignorant, racist comments like yours make my stomach churn!
BTW, I'm a London born Jew who's been living in Israel for 28 years, so I've experienced the negative minority of extreme muslimism much more than most. But that doesn't mean that you or anyone else should paint all muslims with the same brush.
Extremists of all ilks are nasty and dangerous, but painting entire races or religions with the same brush is equally nasty and dangerous, not to mention that it's pig ignorant too!
As a weed smoker, I'm sure you would like to see more widely accepted tolerance of people who smoke weed. So how how about showing similar tolerance to others who are not like you?
RACISM STINKS!
Waldo Swan

Post by Waldo Swan »

Hi Old Timer,

Nice to talk to you again.

I don't paint all muslims with the same brush. I lived in the middle east for two years about a decade ago, and met some great muslim individuals who I have compassion for to this day, but their religion is what I reject, along with Judaism and Christianity, outdated and antiquated beliefs systems best left out of 21st century thought.
Allow me to quote my favorite liberal Bill Maher, "if mankind is to survive, religion must die". Kind regards,

Waldorf Swan
Last edited by Waldo Swan on Sat 18th Mar 2017 07:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Waldo Swan wrote: Sat 18th Mar 2017 07:04 am Hi Old Timer,

Nice to talk to you again.

I don't paint all muslims with the same brush. I lived in the middle east for two years about a decade ago, and met some great muslim individuals who I have compassion for to this day, but their religion is what I reject, along with Judaism and Christianity, outdated and antiquated beliefs systems best left out of 21st century thought. Allow me to quote my favorite liberal Bill Maher, "if mankind is to survive, religion must die". Kind regards,

Waldorf Swan
I too am anti-religion of all types, but I'm tolerant enough of other people's beliefs to accept their right to their own beliefs, even when they don't agree with my own.
Your comment:
"Oh, there's that "D" word (diverse), which translates as less white, European. And of course "tolerance" in the Netherlands means let more middle eastern and/or African muslims in, the bearers of the most intolerant, female suppressing religion on the planet."
Doesn't display much tolerance and does paint them all with the same brush.
The fact that they are African or Middle Eastern, for one doesn't always mean they are muslims (most are of course), and definitely doesn't mean that they are all extreme muslims who suppress females or anyone else.
Whether it was your intention or not, your statements do paint them all with the same brush.
As I am a non-practicing Jew and you (I assume) a non-practicing Christian, there are millions and millions of non-practicing muslims who are tolerant of others and happy to live as "regular" citizens in whichever country they find themselves in.
The more they are discriminated against as a group, the more they hang on to their old ways.
The more they are left alone, the more they assimilate to the the country they're in. This principle has been proven time after time by all groups of immigrants in all countries.
I understand the problems that Europe is facing due to the large numbers of immigrants who have arrived in the last few years, but eventually, the vast majority of them will end up pretty much like everyone else in the countries and cultures they live in.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

KeyMonCha wrote: Sat 18th Mar 2017 02:21 am All religion relies on ignorance to operate... Although they'll just call it faith.

...Incidentally, if you want anyone to take a news link seriously, then it might be an idea to use a reputable news outlet, and not Breitbart, who as far as i can tell, are run by a retirement community in deepest Mississippi.

Thank you, I couldn't agree more. Breitbart is not a credible news agency and those who read it know that and are not looking to be informed. Breitbart is propaganda for people looking to reinforce their previously held belief systems. Trying to engage Breitbart readers in a serious, reasonable discourse is increasingly not possible now with the growing influence of Milo Yiannopoulos. The post you responded to seems to be one such example of a 'Milo Grenade'. Agitated responses only fuel this pointless and mean spirited behavior, IMHO.
He who tries to shine dims his own light
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

ed the head wrote: Sat 18th Mar 2017 09:46 am
KeyMonCha wrote: Sat 18th Mar 2017 02:21 am All religion relies on ignorance to operate... Although they'll just call it faith.

Thank you, I couldn't agree more. Breitbart is not a credible news agency and those who read it know that and are not looking to be informed. Breitbart is propaganda for people looking to reinforce their previously held belief systems. Trying to engage Breitbart readers in a serious, reasonable discourse is increasingly not possible now with the growing influence of Milo Yiannopoulos. The post you responded to seems to be one such example of a 'Milo Grenade'. Agitated responses only fuel this pointless and mean spirited behavior, IMHO.

And of course previously run by the Presidents right hand man Mr Bannon, so the music comes from the top. Until now this tune has energised the attack dogs of the alt right as can be seen in the breitbart comments section. Plenty of big talk on there, "lock and load" "take em out and shoot em" etc etc. And suited the leadership well, but as can already be seen from the comments, any hint of deviation from the sacred texts by anyone including some right wing Republicans is met with threats and crazy talk from breitbart disciples.
History shows that allowing the mad dogs loose is usually regretted by leaderships who inevitably, in the complicated world of global politics have to make compromises sometimes on the the basic tenets of their political platforms. That's when the attack dogs turn and the leaderships find that it's not so simple to control them anymore. With such a heavily armed population as the US has this could be a particularly difficult thing to do without a lot of bloodshed.
I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that I genuinely wish America and the people nothing but the best.

Bloody he'll that's gloomy :shock: The sun is shining so I'm loading the vape and going for a walk. :D
What a long strange trip it is.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

What happening with the blue font? I never told it to do that. :mrgreen:

Strange, it's OK now. :D
What a long strange trip it is.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Old Timer wrote: Sat 18th Mar 2017 07:51 amThe more they are discriminated against as a group, the more they hang on to their old ways.
The more they are left alone, the more they assimilate to the the country they're in. This principle has been proven time after time by all groups of immigrants in all countries.
I don't understand why more people don't get this. Many of the home-grown radicals in the UK are from relatively liberal families - there's nothing like feeling you're under threat to bring out the fuckyou impulse in most people.