Court gives Amsterdammer permission to grow medicinal weed in rental home

Legal news, protests, etc.
Jesscass

Re: Court gives Amsterdammer permission to grow medicinal weed in rental home

Post by Jesscass »

notsofasteddie wrote: Tue 7th Mar 2017 08:37 pm He uses about 5 grams of cannabis a day. Hillebrand needs 51 cannabis plants to constantly have enough cannabis to treat his HIV related complaints.
:lol:

Apart from some bad growing skills involved and/or secret 'additional income' it's indeed a step in the right direction.

macky

Post by macky »

Thats pretty good 51 plants for 5 grams a day ,mine is 10 grams a day and I,m aloud 49 indoor or 20 outside.
Needed aids or other serious illness to get permit.
Now anyone can get one for old sports injury ,stress anything will do :D
The plan is to let anyone grow uo to 5 plants when we legalize.
Thinking I may start clone -seed store :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Jesscass wrote: Wed 8th Mar 2017 11:07 am Apart from some bad growing skills involved and/or secret 'additional income' it's indeed a step in the right direction.
Something of an assumption there Jess you old cynic :) If he has height restrictions in his grow space; (Vs a space with no such restrictions) a larger number of plants would be necessary to achieve the required yield.
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@OneHighMoFo

So you're figuratively saying this guy might be some sort of a dwarf and so is his grow space? In my personal experience half of the plants would be enough(clones included)by the way ; everything else is a bit suspective.
Did I hurt feelings of minorities here? If so: excusez-moi! Or are you just considering every possibility(as you can negate everything in life ad infinitum without any decission in the end)?
That's ok, too.
Well, sure again my take was still guesswork(three options) but what's more likely? Probably not your call about height. Again all gambling again and subjective, oh my.
Also please check definitions of cynicism again as I told you before( memory lapse, how come: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=177&p=391448#p391412 ).
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

:lol: No I'm definitely not casting any assertions about the growers potential diminutive height! hahaha - It does conjure up a lovely picture in the minds eye though. A little fellow merrily tending his little crops. It pleases me :)

I'm just wondering whether his large plant count Vs required daily amount could be down to the physical dimensions of his grow space? It certainly makes a lot of sense to me. Other factors might be that he only has time for one crop per year. or he may prefer the 'sea of green' technique.
I can imagine a myriad factors other than profit why such a plant count might be necessary or preferable.

Your definition of cynicism is duly noted :)
The internets has it as: "an inclination to believe that people are motivated purely by self-interest;"
macky

Post by macky »

It,s size of grow area.
I,ve seen flood tables ,with one inch holes cut in styrofoam with one inch rockwell cubes hold 100 plants .
They flip after 6 or 7 days veg.
Then on other hand we had tunnel greenhouse 80ft. long ,,14 ft hugh ,16 ft. across only hold 22 plants.[big plants :D ]
In doors I find 1000 hps will throw 1 pound with 8 bigger plants or 30 small one .Better set ups will throw more.
I have friends who since getting med. permit have never worked again.
Just think if dutchman had buddys who got his clones ready for him :mrgreen:
Every way you can play the angles will always get played . Your a businessman till your caught ,then your a criminal :D
Roll on 420
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

@OneHighMoFo

Another possibility(dwarves involved): what if that poor ill guy is exploited by a leprechaun? As you may know those little greedy bastards are mostly in it for the money so this makes well sense to me then ; shoes probably aren't that zeitgeisty anymore when it comes to easy profit but plants are. So if those creatures really exist(way more likely than reptilians secretly ruling this planet in my humble opinion)this could prove me right regarding growing for some extra pennys.

For the record: personally I know about unemployable people and their struggle moneywise(since no one is mostly giving a fuck about them ; especially older people) so I don't judge such approaches at all. That many plants just appear a bit suspecitve to me as said from personal experience.

Cynicism: your quote isn't that adequate in my personal case as am no anti-social misanthroph or pessimist or selfish(just critizm while still seeing the positive side about it so major difference) but still a pedantic critic at best ; also if you look up Wikipedia on that one you realise a bit of confusion when it comes to everyday language. Also pointed that mixing up out too before.