Here's why non-citizens in California can still get in trouble for smoking weed

Cannabis sans frontieres.
RoMoney

Re: Here's why non-citizens in California can still get in trouble for smoking weed

Post by RoMoney »

Nice share.

I've not been to Colorado for kind of this reason. Airport is still federal and US law enforcement are not exactly renowned for being bastions of reason and understanding. If I come back to my country from Netherlands stinking of weed they don't care once I don't have anything on me and they will just do a light search of my bags if a dog pays any attention to me. US law enforcement will defo not be that understanding when the dog realises all my clothes and bags have a residual weed stench.

Won't be going until the situation changes!

I'm also waiting (in an ironic twist of fate) for some country to start complaining to the US that their country is full of Cali weed and the telling the US they need to do more to=stop this :lol: :lol:

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
worldcitizen1723

Re: Here's why non-citizens in California can still get in trouble for smoking weed

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

holy shit

this is frightening on so many levels
this country is bat shit crazy
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Sunderland wrote: Tue 11th Sep 2018 10:39 pm It seems to me, even in such cases, the choice of a lawyer must be approached with all responsibility. I have some paranoia at the expense of lawyers. I'm always afraid of getting on some kind of idiot. I used to contact the company Right Lawyers. these guys calmed me a bit. I realized that there are good people who work as lawyers. The company is very best, I still remember them
sounds like you need bob loblaw
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
eliotrami

Post by eliotrami »

“One thing the law should always do is provide clear guidelines for people so they know what is going to violate the law and what is not going to violate the law,” Nietor said. “The big problem right now is that there is so much confusion that someone could engage in an activity that involves them getting a license from the state, and the federal government could say that activity is unlawful and result in permanent exile from the U.S.”