The One Post per Member Topic

The place for new members to say hello.
User avatar
ed the head
Posts: 1456
Joined: Mon 29th Dec 2008 10:58 pm
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:12

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by ed the head » Mon 20th Mar 2017 04:57 pm

Ed reporting for duty Sir. Member since 2008, 2 year lurker before that.. Long durations of inactivity followed by activity around my annual trip. I have met Gapie, (Stan) Bongwada (Joe), SoulRider (Andy), and Matty :wtf: that I remember :wtf:
Last edited by ed the head on Tue 28th Mar 2017 01:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
He who tries to shine dims his own light

winnie
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri 15th Jan 2010 07:02 am

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by winnie » Wed 22nd Mar 2017 07:51 pm

I've only just seen this. Hello

User avatar
Roccy Tittzenbeer
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu 7th Jan 2010 06:01 pm
Location: at some bar somewhere

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by Roccy Tittzenbeer » Thu 23rd Mar 2017 10:25 pm

Hello,
lying low for now whilst planning my 2017 autumn visit to the dizzy heights of the 'dam.
Cheers,
RTnB
First visit 1976 last visit still to come ....

User avatar
Largefella
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun 11th Mar 2012 06:44 am
Location: The Desert

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by Largefella » Sat 25th Mar 2017 02:23 pm

Hello all.

I'm blocked from this forum and the directory in the country where I spend most of my time, but back in Europe on holiday now, and no firewall here.

Count me as active, with some periodic restrictions. I check in whenever possible. Love to all, for every update and trip report...
...as Sinatra once sang, Doobee doobee dooo....

smartdumbass
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon 3rd Apr 2017 10:13 pm

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by smartdumbass » Mon 3rd Apr 2017 11:17 pm

yo yo, i just joined the site. so yea, i'm here...

User avatar
hulldj
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu 5th Apr 2007 06:12 pm
Location: MA

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by hulldj » Tue 4th Apr 2017 07:16 am

Not_the_monk wrote:
Fri 24th Feb 2017 07:11 pm
*Waves to ACD*

<edit - scratch that, too conversational and probably a bad idea to boot :mrgreen: >
*Waves Back* :mrgreen:
I'm usually too stoned to analyze what you are trying to say..

User avatar
MPlant
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue 4th Apr 2017 02:09 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by MPlant » Wed 5th Apr 2017 12:00 am

Hello!

Newly registered member but have been aware of this site for a long time and always use it when planning a trip to Amsterdam.

Thanks to everyone who has made this site such a valuable source of information.

Old School Smoker
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat 12th Sep 2009 11:17 pm
Location: In my own little world

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by Old School Smoker » Wed 5th Apr 2017 11:24 pm

Old School reporting for duty.
Been out of circulation for a while with some serious health issues, however things are looking much better now. In fact the wife and I will be in town this weekend (8+9/4/17) for the first time in nearly 2 years. Looking forward to a good hash hunt!!

Peace.

User avatar
jiffa
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri 4th Jan 2013 10:08 pm
Location: Somewhere in my mind

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by jiffa » Thu 6th Apr 2017 11:47 pm

Hello fellow stoners

Long time user of the site, used the map on first visit back in 90 something, always check in on the site.

Planning next trip in August :mrgreen:
Jail for growing a plant laughed the gypsy!

User avatar
Papi
Posts: 893
Joined: Sat 28th Dec 2013 10:16 pm
Location: Absurdistan

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by Papi » Thu 13th Apr 2017 10:48 am

Largefella wrote:
Sat 25th Mar 2017 02:23 pm
Hello all.

I'm blocked from this forum and the directory in the country where I spend most of my time, but back in Europe on holiday now, and no firewall here.

Count me as active, with some periodic restrictions. I check in whenever possible. Love to all, for every update and trip report...
Install VPN or use proxy, problem solved man:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name

jaiw
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu 13th Apr 2017 02:48 pm

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by jaiw » Sun 16th Apr 2017 10:16 pm

Just joined!

Hashsmoker
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat 18th Feb 2017 11:39 am

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by Hashsmoker » Thu 20th Apr 2017 03:43 pm

:mrgreen: 420 :mrgreen:

User avatar
Smirks
Posts: 856
Joined: Mon 28th Nov 2011 01:50 pm
Location: Island in the sun

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by Smirks » Fri 21st Apr 2017 08:05 am

Papi wrote:
Thu 13th Apr 2017 10:48 am
Largefella wrote:
Sat 25th Mar 2017 02:23 pm
Hello all.

I'm blocked from this forum and the directory in the country where I spend most of my time, but back in Europe on holiday now, and no firewall here.

Count me as active, with some periodic restrictions. I check in whenever possible. Love to all, for every update and trip report...
Install VPN or use proxy, problem solved man:)
Hey 50s Man, it was one post per member on this thread. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Papi
Posts: 893
Joined: Sat 28th Dec 2013 10:16 pm
Location: Absurdistan

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by Papi » Fri 21st Apr 2017 08:22 am

Smirks wrote:
Fri 21st Apr 2017 08:05 am
Papi wrote:
Thu 13th Apr 2017 10:48 am
Largefella wrote:
Sat 25th Mar 2017 02:23 pm
Hello all.

I'm blocked from this forum and the directory in the country where I spend most of my time, but back in Europe on holiday now, and no firewall here.

Count me as active, with some periodic restrictions. I check in whenever possible. Love to all, for every update and trip report...
Install VPN or use proxy, problem solved man:)
Hey 50s Man, it was one post per member on this thread. :mrgreen:
Greenhouse bongs?
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name

DaveB333
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat 16th May 2015 06:54 pm

Re: The One Post per Member Topic

Post by DaveB333 » Sat 22nd Apr 2017 03:45 pm

Looks like every one who went out for 420 Had great time , hopefully il be there one year , hope it isnt too hard adjusting back to native standards for all those who didnt stumble near postboxes that is haha

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest