I'm Back (possibly, maybe, who knows)

The place for new members to say hello.
Double Life

I'm Back (possibly, maybe, who knows)

Post by Double Life »

Greetings all!

I think I was a member about four to five years ago and got a lot of great advice. I am hoping I can get a little more now that I am back on-line for the duration.

Now when I say "I think I was member" I don't mean I've forgotten my login and password from years ago..... I suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder often known as Multiple Personality Disorder. My therapist has started to help me identify my numerous persona (16 so far). I'm not aware (1st person) that my other selfs are members here at the moment but I can't say for certain (internet history often shows me who and where I've been). I've been using cannabis as medicine to help me avoid memory blanks (periods where the other persona are active) since I was diagnosed a five years ago. Please don't ask me to list them all and give you a lowdown, it's difficult at the best of times.

Apologies to the forum members if you have seen me before or you see me again in another life, its unlikely I/we will cause the forum any issues but thought it would be best if I/we are honest in case of any issues.

This site provides excellent information and the forum members are really positive, intelligent and helpful. I always leave with something to think about. I digress.

Pleasure to be onboard the ACD ship, the dutch golden age and voyages of discovery....................................