Hello!

The place for new members to say hello.
Invisible maaaan

Hello!

Post by Invisible maaaan »

Hello!
I'm new to the site, I found it on a look for coffee shops as me and the good wife are over from Wales the weekend of the 10th December. I've never been to Amsterdam but she used to live in the Dam a couple of years back so I got a sound personal guide.
She be blazin all day but I'm an engineer with strict drug and alcohol screening so I only get a few puffs in on a long weekend
Lucky I'm three weeks off this Xmas so I'm gonna be tripping, spliffing boozing and generally off my tits before giving it a week and shaving all my body hair off!!
I hope we all find what we're looking for in whatever we do :thumbup:

If I wasn't this discrete, I'd be destitute.
Willjay

Re: Hello!

Post by Willjay »

Hello Invisible maaaan, welcome :mrgreen: you are planning on a great time, you are also planning on some extreme detox measures :twisted: "shaving all my body hair off!!" :shock: what kind of engineer are you any way :?: Wife and I will be in Wales April 2017 :D
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Invisible maaaan

Willjay wrote:Hello Invisible maaaan, welcome :mrgreen: you are planning on a great time, you are also planning on some extreme detox measures :twisted: "shaving all my body hair off!!" :shock: what kind of engineer are you any way :?: Wife and I will be in Wales April 2017 :D
Hello my mate :D
Willjay I'm a mechanical engineer, soz but the industry's staying on the down low.
They're bringing in hair testing in the new year though so I'm taking nothing for granted.
Wales is great, Send a message where you are and we can say hi.
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

I'll try like hell to make this my one preachy bit at you –

I'm not sure whether you've done this M.O. before or not, regarding a hair-analysis for drugs, but the bitch of hair-tests is that they're damn near impossible to beat without time and lots of it – several months I think at least, you should do some more research but even single uses stay locked into your follicle history for a good while, I believe. The problem with shaving all your body hair it's the equivalent of drinking your weight in water beforehand and getting an auto-fail because you pissed completely clear urine – or so I would imagine, also you still have hair on your head, no?

Now, if you have a urinalysis and follow your purported M.O. of occasional use, then occasional cheeky tokes over long sporadic weekends should be fine, assuming you have an at least slightly above average metabolism. This is because THC only accumulates long term (detectable through urine) with chronic consecutive use. If your system is clean and you smoke once, you should only have to wait a few days for it to flush itself out, and then you can rinse. repeat.

Anyway, that's just my two cents on the matter, I may be missing a crucial piece of information regarding your situation though, anyhow good luck, enjoy Amsterdam and welcome to ACD!
Invisible maaaan

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote:I'll try like hell to make this my one preachy bit at you –

I'm not sure whether you've done this M.O. before or not, regarding a hair-analysis for drugs, but the bitch of hair-tests is that they're damn near impossible to beat without time and lots of it – several months I think at least, you should do some more research but even single uses stay locked into your follicle history for a good while, I believe. The problem with shaving all your body hair it's the equivalent of drinking your weight in water beforehand and getting an auto-fail because you pissed completely clear urine – or so I would imagine, also you still have hair on your head, no?

Now, if you have a urinalysis and follow your purported M.O. of occasional use, then occasional cheeky tokes over long sporadic weekends should be fine, assuming you have an at least slightly above average metabolism. This is because THC only accumulates long term (detectable through urine) with chronic consecutive use. If your system is clean and you smoke once, you should only have to wait a few days for it to flush itself out, and then you can rinse. repeat.

Anyway, that's just my two cents on the matter, I may be missing a crucial piece of information regarding your situation though, anyhow good luck, enjoy Amsterdam and welcome to ACD!

Hi, I did a little homework but I could be wrong.
My understandings are the hair grows at half inch a month, the thc you ingest now is scalpside after around 7 days. They can only test so far back as your hair length, half inch a month, like tree rings and climate changes its down to when within the given length of hair. They break it down , the whole strand length and test it singularly and results are like" hey, you got wrecked at some point", rather than, " hey, you got wrecked 47 days ago. So, I'm thinking I'll probably give it 7-14 days back in the uk before I look like a lab animal.

What's your thoughts?
Minxtus

Post by Minxtus »

I was under the impression that thc doesn't always attach to the hair. Therefore it was an unreliable way of testing.
Invisible maaaan

Can't miss the opportunity for a good smooth - up !! :lol: