Hello! Question on "Jamaican sensi" eindhoven

The place for new members to say hello.
Rasdavid

Hello! Question on "Jamaican sensi" eindhoven

Post by Rasdavid »

Hello friends,

I will soon be returning to a visit to the Netherlands and and very much looking forward to returning to this beautiful country. I will be heading to an area near eindhoven to take my family camping and cycling and would love to check into a coffee shop and pick some herbs, I very much enjoy the thai style and 'Jamaican sensi' the last time I visited Amsterdam the only place I could find such herbs was at the black star shop. My question is does anyone know of a shop in eindhoven that has such a weed on the menu? Failing that are there any other recommendations for shops and strains in eindhoven or Tilburg area that would sell to me? I am citizen of a country that loves drinking tea and eats baked beans at any meal of the day...

notsofasteddie

Re: Hello! Question on "Jamaican sensi" eindhoven

Post by notsofasteddie »

Won't help you with "Jamaican Sensi" but here's a historical and more recent overview of what the Eindhoven CS scene is like!

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31950

Thank you Jesscass and others! :mrgreen:
Rasdavid

Post by Rasdavid »

Thank you jesscass and others. Insightful write up on the city of eindhoven. Very much appreciate it! Looking forward to the trip even more!
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Thanks Notsofasteddie and Rasdavid ; also welcome to the forum.

Funny coincidence as I indeed had Thai repectively Jamaican in my mind on my last trip two weeks ago ; though it wasn't a major mission for some reasons :lol: .

Anyways, since all shops visited didn't have that on you're running a chance at those remaining(Sindbad, Highlander, High Times, Indian). Coffeeshop Sindbad is unlikely though and I ambivalently think the other three don't stock it either. Unfortunately a shop which was closed a couple of years back would have offered it but this of course won't help you so you've got at least two options:

Amsterdam is only approximately 90minutes away from Eindhoven even by train(as Nederland is a small country anyways you can reach a lot of places fast)so get there before you go to Eindhoven area and stock up your ganja at Black Star or whereever.

Or if you're looking for that type of high you can still get traditional hashish for a similar buzz as long as you take it easy as it's just a matter of dosage ; just smoke a little and you don't have to worry, also if so go for good quality moroccan(only a matter of taste between different qualities not so much of effects they're relatively similar)at The Wall or if you like it even weaker you can go for Nepalese or Indian hashish(mostly relaxing effects on the body with both, mind not so much and relatively clear) I'd suggest this at The Pink then.

If this all fails you can still go for any indoor weed as long as you don't smoke much(get yourself a cheap pure pipe from a headshop somewhere for 5€ which is enough)as it's compared to traditional hash and traditional outdoor wiet stronger and a bit of a different buzz but again it's all about dosage. By the way no other cities(coffeeshops) in Noord Brabant you are allowed to frequent.

Plenty of knowledge on the forum. Enjoy.
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

90 mins on a train to buy some Thai. Solid advice :wink:
It's all about THC for me.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Skull_Kid1888 wrote: Sun 21st May 2017 03:16 am 90 mins on a train to buy some Thai. Solid advice :wink:
He asked, he got an answer for the question. Haven't seen you contributing much:D And damn @Jesscass, paragraph game got upped in here!:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Eindhoven menus. Nothing real new because no one has sent any recent menu pix. If they had a strain once, they will probably have it again.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/0-Eindho ... dhoven.htm

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Rasdavid

Post by Rasdavid »

Just following up to say had a great time in eindhoven. Thanks for the shop info to all. Went to the wall picked up some royal polm.. very nice and on recommendation some enemy of the state ... very very nice big buds fantastic smoke and high. Also went into pink and tried amnesia hase. Rubbish name and okay high. Thought the wall had nicer vibes and nicer smoke. Thanks again 😎
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Rasdavid wrote: Wed 24th May 2017 10:25 pm Just following up to say had a great time in eindhoven. Thanks for the shop info to all. Went to the wall picked up some royal polm.. very nice and on recommendation some enemy of the state ... very very nice big buds fantastic smoke and high. Also went into pink and tried amnesia hase. Rubbish name and okay high. Thought the wall had nicer vibes and nicer smoke. Thanks again 😎
Thanks for giving back :D