Hello ACD!

The place for new members to say hello.
cheap161

Re: Hello ACD!

Post by cheap161 »

thanks a bunch to you both!

thougth about making a detour to de supermarkt if eerste hulp indeed isn´t up to the hype anymore like i read in some reviews

LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I just returned and like most anyone else posting here, had a great time on my visit.

I can tell you that CS Yo-Yo was great. The menu this year is damned near identical to last year, so you can check out FBN's CS Menu page to review the CS Yo-Yo offerings. CS Yo-Yo is relaxing, and in a great, relaxing neighborhood. And if you don't like the wares, go 2 blocks up the street to Ibiza, or about 2 blocks West to Carmona. Great central location. The weed at CS Yo-Yo is what I call a functioning bud that permits you to engage in coherent conversation, read and recall what you read, walk around and enjoy AMS, or just hang out in general. You must go elsewhere for the mind-numbing buds if you are looking for that sort of high. I like to mix in the bioorganic outdoor weed with a bit of the indoor fancy, high THC weed from elsewhere such as Utopia, Siberie, Voyagers, Barney's, and Paradox. At CS Yo-Yo, go for the Frysian Dew. The lady BT mentioned that it is a very good representative of the strain. I myself bought some simple haze and used it as filler for smoking with hash during the week. The bio-outdoor does not overpower the hash, so you get a good taste (well, or a better taste depending on your smoking device).

I recommend continuing to watch the forum and enjoy the reviews. The posters here are spot on and do not joke around when it comes to good weed/hash. Always is an absolute, but I have always been pointed in the right direction via the posters here.

I look forward to reading your review and thoughts. Have fun!
cheap161

Post by cheap161 »

Thanks for the welcoming words and the nice write up about yoyos, makes me daydream about finally being there :D

Right now my partner and I are wondering wether we should get ourselves a five day tram ticket (like last time) or rent bikes for the stay. Can anyone recommend a place to rent or tell me what to expect price wise?

You guys n gals have been hella helpful so far, thanks so much :!:
LLMReb

Post by LLMReb »

Mike's Bike on Kerkstraat is the only place I've used. I think the CCs rent there, too. Some other regular posters (OHMF) rent from a place around Centraal Station.

I highly recommend the bike over the tram. AMS is magical on a bike.
cheap161

Post by cheap161 »

Yes, right, thank you! Looks nice, the other place i found was Starbikes, which is directly at Centraal and I think what OHMF mentioned..