Hello Everyone!

The place for new members to say hello.
fordprefect

Hello Everyone!

Post by fordprefect »

Just got my account approved and wanted to say hi to everyone! I visited Amsterdam a couple weeks ago and it was amazing. Tried some truffles, visited a few coffeeshops, and had a blast. The Red Light District wasn't quite what I expected from the stories but I hear they're trying to clean it up so maybe that's why.

Anyways, glad to be a part of this community! Cheers!

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Greetings fellow hitchhiker and welcome to the forum!

Great to see that you are already making contributions to our little Hitchhiker's Guide to the Ganjaverse, doing the name proud! :mrgreen:

The RLD has changed, more than you would believe, it was a very different place a decade ago, let alone back in "the wild years". There is a thread or two around here somewhere with some good insights into how it was back then, for better and worse, I encourage you to go take a peek a those if you are interested...

Anyways, have fun here :)

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Welcome to ACD.

Look forward to seeing you about the forums.

:)
Db
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Good morning and welcome😊 My big brothers first motor was a prefect. Old skool.✌
What a long strange trip it is.
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

fordprefect wrote: Thu 1st Jun 2017 12:14 am Just got my account approved and wanted to say hi to everyone! I visited Amsterdam a couple weeks ago and it was amazing. Tried some truffles, visited a few coffeeshops, and had a blast. The Red Light District wasn't quite what I expected from the stories but I hear they're trying to clean it up so maybe that's why.

Anyways, glad to be a part of this community! Cheers!
Welcome to ACD and the Forums!

The Red Light District certainly isn't what it was back in the early 90's. For me it has become a non-essential part of Mokum, but to each his own.

Hopefully there are more visits in your future. There is still a lot of fun to be had and freedom to be experienced!