Hello everyone

The place for new members to say hello.
caringmum

Hello everyone

Post by caringmum »

I am a mum, Grandma and a carer to my son.
I'm hoping that someone can help me/ give advice in making my sons life livable.

CloudMaster

Re: Hello everyone

Post by CloudMaster »

DesIreland

Post by DesIreland »

Hi caringmum, can you please give some more details of how we could help. There are a lot of very experienced and helpful people looking in here but without knowing exactly what help you need its difficult to advise.
The mind is everything. What you think - you become.
caringmum

Post by caringmum »

Sorry, I PM a moderator as I wasn't sure where to post. So here goes...

I found this forum yesterday after looking for days/ weeks to see how I can help my son.
He is 44yrs old and for 29 years of these I have been his full time carer.
He has to spend most of the days in bed to help relieve some of the pain caused by fibromyalgia.
His pain is aggravated with also suffering from orthostatic tremor- this is a rare condition that involves the unintentional rhythmic muscle movement of the lower part of his body. Which means his body is unable to rest and he cannot stand up without using crutches or he will fall over.

He takes numerous medications that frankly is a waste of time as he doesn’t get any pain relief and suffers with lots of side effect with his meds.
He says he might as well have been given a life sentence as he is stuck in the house with blinds at the window instead of iron bars.
When his birthday comes along he will say “what am I on this earth for, another year wasted, I’m only existing and causing you lots of worry”

Being a mum I feel like my heart breaking!
I have had enough of living within the law and if it means breaking it to make my son feel that life can be good then so be it! What got me interested in cannabis is this site in the UK (United Patients Alliance) which gave me insight to all the possibilities it could make for my son. From there eventually I found your forum and it has given me hope that I might be given advice into where I might look in purchasing cannabis oil, cream to rub on my sons legs and some cannabis to use in cookies, these cookies can be given to him in the evening so that the THC will kick-in during the night.

"OH" it would be so...good to sleep through the night!

There's no where for me to grow the seeds without someone finding out, so if anyone can get in touch with me who may be lives in the UK you will be a godsend.
CloudMaster

Post by CloudMaster »

caringmum wrote: Thu 24th Aug 2017 08:27 pm Sorry, I PM a moderator as I wasn't sure where to post. So here goes...

I found this forum yesterday after looking for days/ weeks to see how I can help my son.
He is 44yrs old and for 29 years of these I have been his full time carer.
He has to spend most of the days in bed to help relieve some of the pain caused by fibromyalgia.
His pain is aggravated with also suffering from orthostatic tremor- this is a rare condition that involves the unintentional rhythmic muscle movement of the lower part of his body. Which means his body is unable to rest and he cannot stand up without using crutches or he will fall over.

He takes numerous medications that frankly is a waste of time as he doesn’t get any pain relief and suffers with lots of side effect with his meds.
He says he might as well have been given a life sentence as he is stuck in the house with blinds at the window instead of iron bars.
When his birthday comes along he will say “what am I on this earth for, another year wasted, I’m only existing and causing you lots of worry”

Being a mum I feel like my heart breaking!
I have had enough of living within the law and if it means breaking it to make my son feel that life can be good then so be it! What got me interested in cannabis is this site in the UK (United Patients Alliance) which gave me insight to all the possibilities it could make for my son. From there eventually I found your forum and it has given me hope that I might be given advice into where I might look in purchasing cannabis oil, cream to rub on my sons legs and some cannabis to use in cookies, these cookies can be given to him in the evening so that the THC will kick-in during the night.

"OH" it would be so...good to sleep through the night!

There's no where for me to grow the seeds without someone finding out, so if anyone can get in touch with me who may be lives in the UK you will be a godsend.
http://medicalmarijuana.co.uk/directory/cannabis-clubs/
caringmum

Post by caringmum »

Thank you
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Bud Buddies have been known to be helpful. Best of luck.
DesIreland

Post by DesIreland »

Hi caringmum, my genuine sympathies - may be this link help https://www.release.org.uk/blog/cannabi ... annabidiol
DesIreland

Post by DesIreland »

Hi caringmum - again please take a look at this page and check the whole website - you may get helpful information - https://www.clear-uk.org/the-facts-abou ... mber-2016/
caringmum

Post by caringmum »

Many thanks for going out of your way to point me in the right direction :)
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Hello caringmum, I've found this article for you http://www.fibromyalgiatreating.com/cbd ... treatment/

Also this article from forum member notsofasteddie https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/ ... 43&t=34283

Hope this can help you.
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Anni-Free

Post by Anni-Free »

All my best to you and your familyª
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Dear caringmum,

What a sad and unfair thing to happen to your son and you, our thoughts are with the both of you and we hope you find all the help and good advice you need!

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: