Liam42 says thanks/hello after lurking for yrs

The place for new members to say hello.
Liam42

Liam42 says thanks/hello after lurking for yrs

Post by Liam42 »

Ive been reading on this site on and off since 2007-yes a full decade! So Im familiar with many of your regular posters.
Been to Amsterdam a total of 5weeks between '07 and '12 and "my friend" did a bit of growing tomatoes those years.
Im heading there on Friday for a stag(sadly alcohol will be involved) so I joined in order to finally contribute something review/picture/shop status or anything really, I feel indebted.
Lemming I have used so much of your directory/map data to make a private googlemap highlighting my favourite places(I added in museums and things) for myself, your hard work is appreciated by many who don't join I know, so Thank you and THANK YOU again, once for me, the other for a someone who is still lurking, ha. Seriously its an amazing body of work.
To the rest of you I also say thanks for all your contributions, without this site I never would have known where to avoid or where to find a bargain. So I hope I can join the fun now :D

be lucky
DesIreland

Re: Liam42 says thanks/hello after lurking for yrs

Post by DesIreland »

Hi and welcome Liam, good to see you on the forum - enjoy your trip and I look forward to hearing how things went - all the best for now :shock:
The mind is everything. What you think - you become.
DesIreland

Post by DesIreland »

And I agree with you about the brilliant work Lemming, FlyByNite and many many others have produced over the years - amazing help. After all these years away I don't know what I would do without these forums - thanks to all.
The mind is everything. What you think - you become.
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Been ages since i posted, sorry i didnt write up that ttrip report...it was a bit werid.
First off i only knew 3 of the 7 folk on the stag do and one guy was a lot younger(about 23/24, the rest of us all 32-35). The stag told me the young fellla had issues with his mind in the past so i sat beside him on the plane and explained in detail he should not smoke my joints, that i would get him some outdoor/thai to mix with cbd flower if he wanted to smoke. First shop we get a few diff hazes, guy says he doesnt want their thai. J is passed to him, i warn him its a bad idea...inevitably he starts acting para and he stay the apartment to sleep while we go out. We get back that night(went to Paradiso, ye have to stand to smoke, barely any ventilation, so i left and went to Kasmir Longue, was class haha) and hes gone, luggage too. We call and no ans. Next morning his mum phones the stag to say the younger fella is back in scotland and hes very grateful to the airport staff for looking after him all night.
Second day everyone went home from Cave rock club at 11pm(crazy early for a stag, so i went out by myself again, haha.
Cant mind any strains now, but i know i had to smoke about 5g the last day to finish everyones baggies, i had fun.

I went again dec2022 and i took notes, but bear in mind i smoke a lot of filter hash here, tolerance is high. i think green is ok for getting high and i like the taste but only hash gets me proper stoned, if i had to pick id easy pic hash. Pal i was wth only smokes hash.
Ill write couple of reviews now, bit out of date info is better than none i guess.
Be lucky everyone
be lucky
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

PS. I'm only adding my reviews of shops that haven't been reviewed since my visit of course, Im not going to add older info after more current info. So here's some other opinions from dec2022 on places that have been reviewed more recently:
Siberie Guava(?)oily filter, nice! Tropicana(9) was oily when i got it here on 8/10/19(really stood out that visit as class), this time a blond, tasty for blond but mild, not worth smoking for regular hash smokers, a nice smoke for someone new to hash.
1ehulp-Banana Split(16) sticky (cured with warm water id suspect, not age cured) filter hash, nice but be a right pain in the summer. Place seemed busy, else i wouldn't have got it, i don't wanna smoke stuff that was cured in that way months ago. My pal got Orange Cookies(20) jelly hash which he loved(i was already wasted) and Papaya OG(14) which was also very oily.
Terps Army hashes were overpriced, good stuff(pal got Elephant 22e) but ye can get the same elsewhere cheaper...and it was heartbreaking to see that beautiful El Guapo wall hidden. Hard to describe how angry and sad I am about what they've done to the place, I wont be giving them my money.
Grey Area- Golden Soles(16) wasn't as good as usual, disappointing.
Green Place had nice sweet Banana static egg(20).
Barneys-Lemon Drizzle3x filter(15)-id call it semi-dry, way overpriced, not filter IMO, definitely a sift.
Prix D'ami a 20 or 25euro preroll covered in keif and pure weed,etc-was pleasant enough to smoke but I would've liked some good hash in it and maybe half a cig, haha. Hate the place because i like nicotine and the doorstaff are horrible.
Then a bunch we couldn't remember/didn't note where we got them from including
Nepalese Flying Monk-good. Caramello Cream-ok. Jelly Hash-good. oily thing-decent. Super Silver Haze flower-crap. Blueberry kush flower-nice. Blueberry flower-ok.

Visiting again 9-13 april so ill hopefully have some useful news for any hasheads going for 420 :D
be lucky