Good day kind potheads!

The place for new members to say hello.
SwordOfDawn

Good day kind potheads!

Post by SwordOfDawn »

Hello and thank you for the acceptance.

My first trip to Amsterdam was totaly unplaned, I was working in Gent, Belgium and when I finished the project there i found myself at a huge trainstation with trains going in every direction. The next one for my home country was the next day, so i just hopped on the first one for the great City. From the first steps i fell in love. I've been in most of the bigger cities in Europe, but Amsterdam is something else. Now i'm getting sick again from my countryman and the urge to go there again is building up.

I would like to ask you, kind people, a few questions if it's not a problem...
I'm a certified botany and vegetable producer (600 hours of academy training and many outdoor seasons) also i have huge interest and several successes in mycology (psylocybin offcourse) so is it possible for me to work in such a field - weed growing, mushroom cultivation, legaly in the Netherlands, around Groningen or Amsterdam? What documents do I need and is there an organization that I can contact for this?
Thank you very much in advance for your time, I'm planing my trip in June and I don't have end date. If everything goes well I may settle there.

Globalization ftw !!! :D

Cheers to all of you, stay healthy and smoke the good stuff.

FlyByNite

Re: Good day kind potheads!

Post by FlyByNite »

Legally no, Cultivation is illegal.
Sorry.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
notsofasteddie

Re: Good day kind potheads!

Post by notsofasteddie »

SwordOfDawn wrote: Mon 26th Mar 2018 04:23 pm I would like to ask you, kind people, a few questions if it's not a problem...

I'm a certified botany and vegetable producer (600 hours of academy training and many outdoor seasons) also i have huge interest and several successes in mycology (psylocybin offcourse) so is it possible for me to work in such a field - weed growing, mushroom cultivation, legaly in the Netherlands, around Groningen or Amsterdam? What documents do I need and is there an organization that I can contact for this?

Thank you very much in advance for your time, I'm planing my trip in June and I don't have end date. If everything goes well I may settle there.

Globalization ftw !!! :D

Cheers to all of you, stay healthy and smoke the good stuff.
FlybyNite is correct however, that may be changing see
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34410. Perhaps there are some cannabis opportunities emerging in the near future!